NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 92 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

please. no. eli is done. not a single team in this league would take him for free unless they were trying to lose..so maybe the dolphins or foreskins.
Looks like we got another guy who doesn’t watch much football posting.

Shocker.

I can't see that. That division is difficult with Houston and Indy. I think I could see him in San Fran and Jimmy G gets back to New England if San Fran can't get over the hump this year.

He has 0 connection to SF besides growing up there. Houston makes far more sense.

He has 0 connection to SF besides growing up there. Houston makes far more sense.
Deshaun Watson isn’t going anywhere.

Boston media because they can’t cover the regular season because the games are completely drama free and can’t rile up fans have said.
1. Tennessee- because of Vrabel and Mariotta sucking.
2. Chicago because of Tribusky sucking.
3. San Francisco because his family is from there.
4. Dallas- if Jerry won’t pay Prescott sign Brady for 2 years and draft a new QB for down the line.

Deshaun Watson isn’t going anywhere.

Boston media because they can’t cover the regular season because the games are completely drama free and can’t rile up fans have said.
1. Tennessee- because of Vrabel and Mariotta sucking.
2. Chicago because of Tribusky sucking.
3. San Francisco because his family is from there.
4. Dallas- if Jerry won’t pay Prescott sign Brady for 2 years and draft a new QB for down the line.

Meant Tennessee, obviously Watson is going nowhere. My brain reverted Tennessee back to Houston.

Looks like we got another guy who doesn’t watch much football posting.

Shocker.

The NYG might be able to garner a few tackling sleds and maybe an extra tackling dummy or two should they decide to part with Eli.

Giants should be doing whatever Cleveland wants to get rid of Nate Solder’s albatross overpaid contract.

NE was sniffing around Solder before they got Sanu. They were going to give that same 2nd round pick if the Giants converted Solder’s salary this year to a signing bonus to fit it under the cap but the Giants passed apparently according to NE media people.

Giants should be doing whatever Cleveland wants to get rid of Nate Solder’s albatross overpaid contract.

NE was sniffing around Solder before they got Sanu. They were going to give that same 2nd round pick if the Giants converted Solder’s salary this year to a signing bonus to fit it under the cap but the Giants passed apparently according to NE media people.
They would’ve done it, but it would’ve got Dimes killed and ruined any chance he has to grow.

They still may deal him, but they better get a high ransom or Darnolds ghosts will never leave the Stadium.

They would’ve done it, but it would’ve got Dimes killed and ruined any chance he has to grow.

They still may deal him, but they better get a high ransom or Darnolds ghosts will never leave the Stadium.

They get hit with $13m dead cap hit if they move him. Would be kind of ridiculous. Team bringing him in would get him for 2 years at $27m which is reasonable but tough to give him up and take that dead cap hit, lose your LT and likely only get a real late 2nd. On the other side you can argue that the late 2nd and getting out of having him on the books for $40m over the next 2 years might be smart.

They get hit with $13m dead cap hit if they move him. Would be kind of ridiculous. Team bringing him in would get him for 2 years at $27m which is reasonable but tough to give him up and take that dead cap hit, lose your LT and likely only get a real late 2nd. On the other side you can argue that the late 2nd and getting out of having him on the books for $40m over the next 2 years might be smart.
If they dump more salary, they could offset the dead cap $$.

That 2nd, packaged with their other 2nd, might jump them back into the 20s in rnd 1 too.

Will be interesting.

The only thing I know is Jerry Reese totally flucked up this team so bad it might be 2 more years before we see 10 wins again.

If they dump more salary, they could offset the dead cap $$.

That 2nd, packaged with their other 2nd, might jump them back into the 20s in rnd 1 too.

Will be interesting.

The only thing I know is Jerry Reese totally flucked up this team so bad it might be 2 more years before we see 10 wins again.

Too many needs to give up 2 2nds. Would be better off with 2 cost controlled pieces.

Just my opinion but a second rounder for Solder (even if it's the last pick in the 2nd round) seems like a massive overpay to me. He's an average at best LT.

Just my opinion but a second rounder for Solder (even if it's the last pick in the 2nd round) seems like a massive overpay to me. He's an average at best LT.

An average LT is worth a crap ton if you've been watching most teams or Syracuse for that matter.

Too many needs to give up 2 2nds. Would be better off with 2 cost controlled pieces.
Can’t argue that.

Giants rarely win with 2nd round picks.

Those Bears kickers are clutch.

If you bet on a Titans game you are insane. That is the most schizo team ever.
They are never consistent. They are consistent at being inconsistent.

My god Vrabel take a knee.
Running the ball on first down and the injury gave the bucs a free timeout.

If you bet on a Titans game you are insane. That is the most schizo team ever.
They are never consistent. They are consistent at being inconsistent.
Your last two sentences are not consistent. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom