NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 93 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Mike Vrabel should be fired if the Titans lose this game.
Coaches are so dumb and yes I have the Titans in my survivor pool.

Sam Darnold and Josh Allen are like Marcus Mariotta and Jameis Winston

Good for 6-9 wins, that's it

Weather is going to keep this Browns-Patriots game close.
Rain is pretty consistent and windy.

Jim Nantz is literally laughing at Baker.
That guy never does that.

please. no. eli is done. not a single team in this league would take him for free unless they were trying to lose..so maybe the dolphins or foreskins.
Eli’s much better than Trubisky

Patriots vs. 49ers in a Super Bowl would be Super Bowl Ragnarok.

Freddie Kitchens is a moron.

The explanation the CBS crew gave for the false start on the 4th down play was mind-boggling.

I guess that's what you get when you hire a guy as your HC who looks like a short order cook at a truck stop diner

The explanation the CBS crew gave for the false start on the 4th down play was mind-boggling.

I guess that's what you get when you hire a guy as your HC who looks like a short order cook at a truck stop diner
Cleveland had 1 TO left. They should have just taken the delay of game.
Sending the punt team out to false start was just stupid.
Kitchens 2 challenges were stupid as well.
Sanu was at the yard line on the first down yet he challenges and then he challenges an OPI that the referees were never overturning on the second challenge.

That guy is so in over his head it’s not even funny.
If Cleveland had Sean McDermott they are probably the biggest challenger to NE and KC.

Kitchens and Adam Gase being NFL head coaches just boggles my mind.

Birds got back to the ground & pound formula and came away with a nice road win. Still need to get some key guys healthy. Wouldn't be surprised to see Howie make a trade or two to fill some voids and give them another boost. The next time the Eagles go on the road will be December 1st, and there's a decent chance, at least if the Eagles stay alive, that their fans will outnumber home team fans in their final 3 road games (MIA 12/1, WAS 12/15, and NYG 12/29).

Does Houston now that JJ Watt is out for the year trade even more draft capital for Von Miller or Leonard Williams?

Classic Andy Reid finish to the game .. down 7 .. 4th and 3 from about midfield with 5 minutes left .. moron punts and never sees the ball again

What about kcs 2nd half D made him think they were going to stop Rogers ?

Mike Vrabel should be fired if the Titans lose this game.
Coaches are so dumb and yes I have the Titans in my survivor pool.

So you just said betting on the Titans is insane ... then you admit to taking them in a survival pool .. which is essentially a money line bet on them .. so by extension. ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom