NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 85 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Trent Williams traded to Cleveland.
Cleveland isn’t giving up.
Wonder what they gave up.
Probably a first round pick.

Jumped the gun on this one.

Ramsey will obviously help but LAR has issues on both sides of the line of scrimmage. Giving away two first rounders won't make addressing those issues any easier.

Les Snead is running the team into the ground.

2nd highest paid RB, 4th highest paid QB, 7th highest paid WR, 2nd highest paid defensive player. Now they have to pay Ramsey. None of that matters if you can’t block anyone.

Thank you LA.
Put Jalen Ramsey in the NFC and away from the AFC.

could have sworn a few weeks back I was assured on this very thread Ramsey would not command as much in trade as Minkah Fitzpatrick because of his contract. not by you alsacs, just replying to you cause you posted this trade first.

could have sworn a few weeks back I was assured on this very thread Ramsey would not command as much in trade as Minkah Fitzpatrick because of his contract. not by you alsacs, just replying to you cause you posted this trade first.

It's been out there for a couple of weeks that the Jags had already turned down an offer of two first round draft picks. Seems like a seller's market for DBs as several teams are in desperate need of help in that area.

Rams are a good spot for Ramsey but I'm not sure he is nearly enough to address their issues right now. And it also poses a salary crunch moving forward.

McVay is a great coach i thought. He should be able to fix their issues.

Rams are a good spot for Ramsey but I'm not sure he is nearly enough to address their issues right now. And it also poses a salary crunch moving forward.
Rams OL sucks. Teams are flooding the box and playing man to man on their WRs.
It's killing their play action. Goff needs to grow up and not rely on his HC to tell him the defense.

Rams defense was fine outside of the Tampa game. It's so stupid what they did because Ramsey has all the leverage in the world. They gave up 2 first round picks and have to franchise tag him. So his signing bonus AT WORST is 2 years of what the franchise tag for CBs are. They are going to overpay and will go 5 years without drafting a player in the first round of the draft.

Really hope that isn’t an ACL injury for Mahomes.
Stupid QB sneak call Andy Reid take the points.
Hope it was just a knee dislocation.

Really hope that isn’t an ACL injury for Mahomes.
Stupid QB sneak call Andy Reid take the points.
Hope it was just a knee dislocation.
Hate seeing good QB’s get injured. Hurts the product for sure.

Indianapolis is a dangerous team after watching them.
They are balanced.

bpo57 - I think this game decides the division on Sunday night.

Who's OL is the least injured (i.e. more effective)?

I expect the Iggs to run wild since the Dallas interior DLine is awful.

I have a hard time seeing how the Dallas offense puts it together with a struggling OL and no Cobb or Cooper.
Here's hoping it's a good game not greatly impacted by officiating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom