NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 273 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Sounds like McVay may want to move off Goff to Wolford.

Peter King seems to believe the only way Houston can salvage things with Watson is if they hire Bienemy.

If I’m Watson I would want to go to the NFC. No Mahomes/Allen/Baker/Herbert/Burrow to deal with for 10-15 years.

I've figured it all out: Birds hire Bienemy, trade Wentz and whatever it takes to bring Deshaun Watson to Philly. Ya got a problem with that?

I know it’s out that brees will retire, but I forsee a lot of speculation that brees won’t want to go out like this. He still has the head. Peyton won one with a rubber band for an arm.
If I cracked 11 ribs and had lung issues, I think that would’ve been enough for me.

But these football players are built different(read:they’re insane).

Keep in mind--if Watson insists on leaving Houston, the Texans may have to sell lower than they would like.
Watson has a no trade clause that will limit what Houston can get.
I think Philly or any NFC team has to be in play.

6th pick, and more future first round picks is the starting point.

Fly Eagles Fly and hire Josh McDaniels to victory.

This would be a huge win for New England.
If the Eagles hires McDaniels over Bienemy that would be amazing.

You know McDaniels is telling them he will be figurehead because he wants another chance after he left the Colts at the altar after SB52.

If only that clown watched Bill Belichick’s A Football Life.

Arians is an idiot. BeLiChIcK NeVeR lIsTeNeD tO bRaDy.
All this game planning stuff is great to watch and the meshing of the pass routes.. Then it all falls apart when our oline blocks for 2 secs..

You go back and look at Alabama and see how many of those complex plays they ran that worked and the QB had 4-5 secs to let it develop.. Lots of plays work well when you have the time

All this game planning stuff is great to watch and the meshing of the pass routes.. Then it all falls apart when our oline blocks for 2 secs..

You go back and look at Alabama and see how many of those complex plays they ran that worked and the QB had 4-5 secs to let it develop.. Lots of plays work well when you have the time
Yeah I love watching this type of stuff because you see what they are doing watching all of that film.

I just posted this because Arians has to be a media darling and say stupid chit that isn’t even true.

You know McDaniels is telling them he will be figurehead because he wants another chance after he left the Colts at the altar after SB52.
why is mcdaniels to philly a big win for new england??

i think hes an exposed fool and id welcome him with open arms to the perennially brutal NFC East that has begun to tip BLUE...

why is mcdaniels to philly a big win for new england??

i think hes an exposed fool and id welcome him with open arms to the perennially brutal NFC East that has begun to tip BLUE...
His play calling hurts the team. Belichick needs a new voice leading the offense.

Philly is literally the only team that interviewed him this cycle.
Philly clearly wants a puppet on the sidelines.
McDaniels realizes this is his only chance so he will be a puppet.

Kind of a change from you. You used to defend McDaniels when the rest of us ripped him.

In any event McDaniels is setting himself up for failure. The owner will always side with the GM, plenty of precedent for that.

I can understand the reticence on Bieniemy. Big Red is calling the shots in KC.

I can understand the reticence on Bieniemy. Big Red is calling the shots in KC.
so does Sean Peyton.

i get how marrone got out from under him and became a HC, but now Dan Campbell just did too.

there is something else with Bienemy that people dont like.

so does Sean Peyton.

i get how marrone got out from under him and became a HC, but now Dan Campbell just did too.

Heard on a pod that in a conference they have for minority coaches to help foster more opportunities/better training/experience/etc that Bienemy didn't do so hot. For instance, the word was that Saleh blew everyone out of the water (there were ex coaches like Dungey, etc there and other front office people in this instance of it).

Who knows if it's that or not, and there needs to be more minority HCs, but it sure seems like something is up with EB. I know there is some fuzziness about what role he played in it, but that stuff with the call girls/sexual assaults at Colorado is really discouraging. The other personal stuff, I get he was younger and it's not like every other coach is a saint.

If there is evidence that he was facilitating (or just ignoring) systemic sexual assault, that's a DQ for me, period. No further commentary necessary.

He is the new Al Davis. Things are not getting any better until he passes on.

except for one season things aren't much better since Al croaked

If I cracked 11 ribs and had lung issues, I think that would’ve been enough for me.

But these football players are built different(read:they’re insane).

what team is out there with a great defense and run game for Brees to pull a Denver Manning and game manage a title?

what team is out there with a great defense and run game for Brees to pull a Denver Manning and game manage a title?

That’s what the Saints were this season.. Unfortunately they got away from the run Sunday and Latavius Murray got hurt.

so does Sean Peyton.

He has some legal issues in the past, that is the only thing I can think of.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom