WC3: Colts

NFCE: Cowboys 3 seed
NFCS Saints 2 seed
NFCW Seahawks 4 seed
NFCN Vikings 1 seed
WC1: Bucs
WC2: Packers
WC3: Cardinals

We all know who will respond to this because of he is.

Patriots have enough WRs I just don’t trust Stidham. Their schedule is really hard next year.
Edelman/Sanu/Harry are good enough WR 1-3.
They still don’t have a TE unless of the rookies pop.

I think Harry stinks, Edelman is solid, and Sanu is average. I like what the Dolphins are doing, but too scared to project that big of a jump. Surprised you're that high on the Vikings. Without Diggs it's going to be more difficult for captain Kirk, and that defense is aging a bit. Everyone else I could see making the playoffs in their respective spots.

I think Harry stinks, Edelman is solid, and Sanu is average. I like what the Dolphins are doing, but too scared to project that big of a jump. Surprised you're that high on the Vikings. Without Diggs it's going to be more difficult for captain Kirk, and that defense is aging a bit. Everyone else I could see making the playoffs in their respective spots.
Harry is going to be a Anquan Boldin/Dez Bryant type of WR.
He is a bad fit for a guy like Brady who wants guys who run option routes or need to be in a certain spot for timing.

I think Harry in his second year and healthy will be serviceable I don’t think having Brady helped him last year when Brady wanted vets.

I like the Vikings because Zimmer always knows how to coach up a defense and the offense with Kubiak is going to be better.
They have weapons beyond Diggs and basically replaced Diggs with Jordan Jefferson and still have Rudolph/Thielen and Irvin Smith in his second year and Dalvin Cook in his contract year.
Vikings in the regular season then the playoffs because any team that makes it in the NFC.
I think the 49ers come back to the pack this season.

Agree about the Dolphins being on the right track but I'll be disappointed if Buffalo doesn't take that division this year.

As you should...Big year for Allen IMO.
What team do you think will get Trevor Lawrence?
I think it’s Carolina.

They are going to rebuild next year.
Consensus is Jacksonville but I think they will win some games.

Early Projections for playoff teams.

AFCE: Bills
AFCN: Ravens
AFCS: Titans
AFCW: Chiefs
WC1: Steelers
WC2: Texans
WC3: Browns

NFCE: Cowboys
NFCN: Packers
NFCS: Saints
NFCW: Seahawks
WC1: Tompa Bay
WC2 Eagles
WC3 49ers

I think the Chiefs are the clear favorite to repeat this year. The AFC is pretty mediocre compared to the NFC still. I think the Belichick's are looking at a 6-10 type season. I get the move to Stidham, but the Patriots have the worst skill talent in the NFL.

Id favor the 49ers to win the NFC. They are the team with the fewest weaknesses in the NFC imo.

I go
AFCE: Dolphins 3 seed
AFCN: Ravens 2 seed
AFCW: Chiefs- 1 seed
AFCS: Texans- 4 seed
WC2: Bills

NFCS Saints 2 seed
NFCW Seahawks 4 seed
NFCN Vikings 1 seed

Patriots have enough WRs I just don’t trust Stidham. Their schedule is really hard next year.

No 49ers?

Good points on the Vikes. They lost both corners plus Diggs and have had a mediocre OL forever.

1. Chiefs
2. Ravens
3. Bills
4. Colts
5. Texans
6. Broncos

1. Saints
2. Seahawks
3. Packers
4. GIANTS
5. 49ers
6. Bucs

Cowboys should win the East next year.

NFC West and AFC North + @ MN and are tough cross division games next year though.

I wouldn’t pay Dak what he wants so you gotta give Jerry credit for holding the line.
The Cooper contract was an overpay but it’s so easy for the Cowboys to get out from that it’s a good deal.

I think the Cowboys are the best team in that division next year.

NFC isn’t as top heavy as the AFC with Baltimore and Kansas City.

I’d like to agree with your post and I think your assessment is spot on.

But I gotta wait to see how McCarthy and his staff get it goin’.

Tough year for teams with new coaching staffs & starting QBs.

Well then that settles it. Eagles don't have a chance now.

Better to learn this now than after week 12 when Jalen Hurts is listed as doubtful for his third career start and Wentz is on the shelf for the year.

(Working out some offseason rust here)

Work in progress - I get it.
The Birds were decimated with injuries last year and still found a way to win the division. Probably go down to the wire again this year.

1. Chiefs
2. Ravens
3. Bills
4. Colts
5. Texans
6. Broncos

1. Saints
2. Seahawks
3. Packers
4. GIANTS
5. 49ers
6. Bucs

Is this the 5th or 6th year in a row you've picked the Gmen to win the division? One of these years you're going to be right.

Btw there are seven teams that will make the playoffs this year. Not that this will be of any concern to Big Blue. They'll be playing out the string as the holidays approach.

Is this the 5th or 6th year in a row you've picked the Gmen to win the division? One of these years you're going to be right.

Btw there are seven teams that will make the playoffs this year. Not that this will be of any concern to Big Blue. They'll be playing out the string as the holidays approach.
Quarantine drinking has my head awefully cloudy, forgot we go to 7 this year.

Add the Raiders and Falcons.

Quarantine drinking has my head awefully cloudy, forgot we go to 7 this year.

Add the Raiders and Falcons.

If our OL clicks and our weapons stay healthy (granted, those are somewhat big ifs), we have a solid shot. It's not like the Chiefs are in our division.

I'm not scared of Dak, Wentz (until he gets hurt), or Dwayne Haskins.

There is no juggernaut in the NFC East.

Earlier tonight...
Meanwhile McCarthy in his first draft in Dallas gets a 1st round receiver (even though that is all Jarrry). Funny how GB gets the successor to Rodgers around the same area they drafted Rodgers.

Aaron Rodgers in March on the possibility of the Packers drafting a quarterback: "No matter who you bring in, they're not going to be able to beat me out anytime soon."

1. McCarthy had nothing to do with Dallas drafting a receiver. He has no say. It's Jerry's world.

2. Green Bay chucked a first round pick in the garbage unless they plan on trading or cutting AR. Love will be nearing free agency by the time Rodgers is done otherwise.

Okay D’Andre Swift’s dad might be the most jacked dad I have seen.
Wouldn’t want to piss that guy off.

marcus Stroman's dad says hello
AtXMaEdCIAIfDPi.jpg

WIlliam Hill odds:

To Win the NFC (top 5)

SF +325
NO + 550
Dal + 600
TB + 600
Phil +800

To Win the AFC (top 5)

KC + 200
Balt + 325
Buf +1000
NE +1000
Indy +1200

What team do you think will get Trevor Lawrence?
I think it’s Carolina.

They are going to rebuild next year.
Consensus is Jacksonville but I think they will win some games.
Carolina offense will be too competent to go the 2-14 or 3-13 it takes to get the #1 pick. Teddy as the game manager with McCaffrey and 3 good wideouts in Joe Brady's offense has the makings more of a 5-11 type team at worst I think. The Jags on the other hand lack talent everywhere and have set Minshew up to fail. Think them and Washington are the 2 most likely bad teams though Washington basically depends fully on Haskins.

WIlliam Hill odds:

To Win the NFC (top 5)

SF +325
NO + 550
Dal + 600
TB + 600
Phil +800

To Win the AFC (top 5)

KC + 200
Balt + 325
Buf +1000
NE +1000
Indy +1200
I almost picked the patsies, but Alsacs has gotten into my head to much.

but I’m ready for them to play the bills week 1, win 27-10 and I will then hand them the AFC East right then and there.

I almost picked the patsies, but Alsacs has gotten into my head to much.

but I’m ready for them to play the bills week 1, win 27-10 and I will then hand them the AFC East right then and there.
Patriots have 30 million in dead money on their cap next year and will have 100 million dollars in cap space next offseason.
They will be good after this upcoming year.

Honestly I wish Belichick was suspended for next year. The team would go 2-14 and get Lawrence and have all that cap room.

The talent level on the Patriots is bottom tier in the entire league but their coaching staff is the best at getting the most of the talent and preparing the team for what the opponent will do.

I think the Patriots barring Stidham being a truly overmatched QB are a 6 to 9 win team but their schedule is so hard next year they aren’t a good bet to make the playoffs.

AFC and NFC West + Baltimore + Houston and AFC East is the hardest schedule in the league next year.

I like what Flores is doing in Miami and think Buffalo is a QB leap away.

I go
AFCE: Dolphins 3 seed
AFCN: Ravens 2 seed
AFCW: Chiefs- 1 seed
AFCS: Texans- 4 seed
WC2: Bills

NFCS Saints 2 seed
NFCW Seahawks 4 seed
NFCN Vikings 1 seed

Delicious

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom