NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Lol Hayden Hurst and Deandre Hopkins traded for the same round pick.

The rumored deal Coming up is Stefon Diggs.
I bet it’s the Bills or eagles if I had to guess where he goes.

There's some noise that it's Seattle. Seems weird though as Joe Banner specifically said it's a player that hasn't been on the trade radar and Diggs obviously has been.

Bears are trying to get Nick Foles.
Which would push Teddy Bridgewater potentially with the Bucs.

One of the Tagged DL about to get dealt and paid...wonder which one goes first?

There's some noise that it's Seattle. Seems weird though as Joe Banner specifically said it's a player that hasn't been on the trade radar and Diggs obviously has been.

Well that explains the potential disconnect: Banner says the guy he's referring to isn't a WR.

I could see Gurley or B.Cooks from the Rams being dealt.

Who is going to take Gurley's contract even for free? 13.2 and 14.2 cap hits the next 2 years. If the Rams eat half that then he MAYBE becomes a positive asset.

Wondering if the Pats may flip Thuney because that signing completely screwed them on cap space

Wondering if the Pats may flip Thuney because that signing completely screwed them on cap space
Detroit would be my guess.
Patriots franchised him because the Jets were rumored to be his stop suitor.

Who is going to take Gurley's contract even for free? 13.2 and 14.2 cap hits the next 2 years. If the Rams eat half that then he MAYBE becomes a positive asset.
There are other BOB's out there. And I bet the Rams may be ready to move on...

The Bucs new uniforms have already been leaked. They're basically going back to the early 2000s Super Bowl uniforms.

1584388134036.png

1584388146097.png

Buckner to the Colts for #13 pick and Buckner signs $21/m a year deal. That's the big one I believe.

Buckner is good but the Niners did really well in value.
Solomon Thomas wasn’t even starting for them.

13th pick they will get a good player.

Assuming they keep the pick, it's a perfect spot to get one of the elite WRs in the draft or just sit back and see if one of the other elite talents slips to them.

Really bizarre for the Colts to give up a prime pick in order to give a top market contract out on top of it. Kind of defeats the purpose.

Assuming they keep the pick, it's a perfect spot to get one of the elite WRs in the draft or just sit back and see if one of the other elite talents slips to them.

You'd have to think they are looking to move back a few times. Have no picks between 31 and the 5th rd. Or maybe they use 13 on an elite guy that drops and drop back from 31 into the 50s or 60s and pick up a couple extra mid-rounders.

You'd have to think they are looking to move back a few times. Have no picks between 31 and the 5th rd. Or maybe they use 13 on an elite guy that drops and drop back from 31 into the 50s or 60s and pick up a couple extra mid-rounders.

I would expect one of their 1st rounders to get traded. Could very well be the #31 pick to a team looking to lock in the 5th year for a QB though. 49ers could really use a stud WR and #13 seems like a good spot for that (or they could potentially take one of the DTs there and replace Buckner cheaply).

They could obviously use more picks, and I suspect they'll get them from one of those two firsts, but they're also a contender with few holes so using the #13 pick to get one more elite player and then using #31 to recoup some of their picks might be the optimal play for them.

I would expect one of their 1st rounders to get traded. Could very well be the #31 pick to a team looking to lock in the 5th year for a QB though. 49ers could really use a stud WR and #13 seems like a good spot for that (or they could potentially take one of the DTs there and replace Buckner cheaply).

They could obviously use more picks, and I suspect they'll get them from one of those two firsts, but they're also a contender with few holes so using the #13 pick to get one more elite player and then using #31 to recoup some of their picks might be the optimal play for them.
What a great foundation they have going on. They still have 4 high end DL with Bosa, Armstead, Ford, Thomas and now have 2 1sts to use. They have an offensive system where they maximize talent everywhere. Really jealous of what they have going on. Give them Jeudy or Lamb to team up with Samuel and Kittle. Bring back 2 or all 3 of the RBs on top of it and thats an electric offensive unit.

I don’t get the Colts trading that pick and paying Buckner when they could have just paid Clowney 25 million per year. They have the cap space and the extra 4 million is worth that draft pick.

Clowney is going where the money is.

I don’t get the Colts trading that pick and paying Buckner when they could have just paid Clowney 25 million per year. They have the cap space and the extra 4 million is worth that draft pick.

Clowney is going where the money is.

They play different positions but agree that it might not have been the smart move. Probably a big difference between their personalities though. Buckner was viewed as the leader of the 49ers defense and one of the leaders of the team. Clowney is...not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom