NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 167 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

the key for the giants is winning 2 more..

seahawks was a stretch anyway so rest Jones
cards/browns at home are 50/50 games win one.
ravens was a stretch
beat the cowboys

6 wins and see what happens

cowboys have a shot to win 3 of 4 and who knows where the Ravens will be after this week..
wash beat eagles the last game and split the home games and get to 6

3 way tie at 6-10

h2h if that plays out, isnt that still the first tie breaker?

giants 2-0 and 1-1 so 3-1
wash 0-2 and 2-0 so 2-2
cowboys 1-1 and 0-2 so 1-2

Cleveland didn’t get a first down on this measurement. Can someone explain why? It seems like it’s time we move to new technology to determine measurements...

looks short to me the pole is on the back side

looks short to me the pole is on the back side

I am not seeing what you are seeing. The pole is clearly on the front side. I watched it live on red zone too and the ref said they missed it by 6 inches.

With Jones looking done for awhile he probably is right, Giants weren't exactly a juggernaut with him but Colt Mccoy, forge about it. Still I don't get all the angst and conversation about 4 bad fball teams in by far the worst conference in all of football.

Cause it’s fun and this is all games and what not. It’s also a football board .. should we discuss Covid -19 therapeutics ?

the key for the giants is winning 2 more..

seahawks was a stretch anyway so rest Jones
cards/browns at home are 50/50 games win one.
ravens was a stretch
beat the cowboys

6 wins and see what happens

cowboys have a shot to win 3 of 4 and who knows where the Ravens will be after this week..
wash beat eagles the last game and split the home games and get to 6

3 way tie at 6-10

h2h if that plays out, isnt that still the first tie breaker?

giants 2-0 and 1-1 so 3-1
wash 0-2 and 2-0 so 2-2
cowboys 1-1 and 0-2 so 1-2
If Wash can beat Carolina at home, and beat Philly with their Front 4 and Phillys mess of a O-line they can, that gets them to 6, if they can steal one against san fran or seattle thats 7.

i agree that i can see philly or dallas getting to 7 easier than the giants.

i can also see 2 of the 3 getting to 7 and then about a 5 way tie for the last WC

i agree that i can see philly or dallas getting to 7 easier than the giants.

i can also see 2 of the 3 getting to 7 and then about a 5 way tie for the last WC
i expect tonight to be the last stand of wentz and philly...and your Kaiser's prediction of wentz being a total assclown will be be complete.

the pokes wont get to 7 wins even if you add up this years total and next.

If Wash can beat Carolina at home, and beat Philly with their Front 4 and Phillys mess of a O-line they can, that gets them to 6, if they can steal one against san fran or seattle thats 7.

Hope springs eternal.

NFL by covid category
Patriots: get on a plane and play same day
Broncos: call up a receiver to play QB
Ravens: When would you guys like to play?

The Ravens organization never gets hammered. They have broken the rules numerous times as well.

NFL by covid category
Patriots: get on a plane and play same day
Broncos: call up a receiver to play QB
Ravens: When would you guys like to play?

The Ravens organization never gets hammered. They have broken the rules numerous times as well.

The more I think about it, the more it's incredibly lucky that Hinton, for Denver, didn't get a serious injury.

This is a joke.

Ravens need to play with the team they have.

The more I think about it, the more it's incredibly lucky that Hinton, for Denver, didn't get a serious injury.
Orlando Franklin (ex O-lineman) made this case today on our local airwaves. Said the NFL always talks big about safety but it's not real, if it was they wouldn't make a team roll out a practice squad wr to play qb with not a single practice.

With Jones looking done for awhile he probably is right, Giants weren't exactly a juggernaut with him but Colt Mccoy, forge about it. Still I don't get all the angst and conversation about 4 bad fball teams in by far the worst conference in all of football.

Lest we forget, 2020 NFC East is one perennial SB contender shy of resembling the AFC East for much of 2002-2019.

Updated schedule

Ravens at Steelers, Wed. 12/2, 3:40 p.m. ET.
Washington at Steelers, Mon. 12/7, 5 p.m. ET.
Bills vs. 49ers, at Arizona, Mon. 12/7, 8:15 p.m. ET.
Cowboys at Ravens, Tues. 12/8, 8:05 p.m. ET.

Updated schedule

Ravens at Steelers, Wed. 12/2, 3:40 p.m. ET.
Washington at Steelers, Mon. 12/7, 5 p.m. ET.
Bills vs. 49ers, at Arizona, Mon. 12/7, 8:15 p.m. ET.
Cowboys at Ravens, Tues. 12/8, 8:05 p.m. ET.
love it.

give me more games on tv on different nights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom