NFL Thread | Page 108 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they were smart they'd have just held all the WRs on the last 3rd down.
Then Rodgers just completes another Hail Mary.
With that said you are right. Just like Alabama should have held all the Clemson WRs last week as well.

I get the feeling that Pittsburghs inability to score touchdowns is going to cost them this game.

This game is brutal to watch compared to the last one.

AFC is awful. New England was bad last night and still destroyed them.

Alex Smith ain't great but he keeps hitting guys in the hands. Not much more to do.

And nothing better than dropping a 30 something yard pass then getting a stupid penalty for no reason the next play.

Kelce makes himself hard to cheer for at times. The Chiefs are my secondary team after the Bills since I live in KC and it's far from his first episode of immaturity and stupidity

Chris is this not spectacular performance by the Pittsburgh D. It has been an awful game calling performance by Andy Reid.

Please bring this Pitt D to Foxboro. Alex Smith is doing the same thing every snap. His hard count is causing Pitt to bluff pretty much every play.

You can take Troy Polamalu out of Pittsburgh but you can't take the cheap shot Polamalu hits out of the Pittsburgh D.

Okay who is this from the board? I won't lie I would have done this after SB 42.

If Andy Reid wasn't a moron the Dontari Poe play would be a perfect play here.

God Reid is a bleeping MORON. CALLS A TIMEOUT HERE. He is SO BAD at clock management.

If Andy Reid wasn't a moron the Dontari Poe play would be a perfect play here.

God Reid is a bleeping MORON. CALLS A TIMEOUT HERE. He is SO BAD at clock management.
That's gonna come back at him.

Well considering the Chiefs can't stop Bell the lack of urgency on that drive basically gives a miracle chance to get the ball back.
The wasted TO, the lack of hurry up. Andy Reid never has 3 timeouts when he needs them.

Well this is going to be a horrible championship round. Looks like I'm going to be forced to root for the Patriots.

How the hell can Andy Reid just not "get it". He always makes the same mistakes.
Pitt has to get better in the red zone next week. NE will not score 16 next week.
I honestly wasn't impressed with either team tonight. It was a poorly played game. Houston could have competed with these teams with their D.
I think NE 31 Pitt 21 next week.

How the hell can Andy Reid just not "get it". He always makes the same mistakes.
Pitt has to get better in the red zone next week. NE will not score 16 next week.
I honestly wasn't impressed with either team tonight. It was a poorly played game. Houston could have competed with these teams with their D.
I think NE 31 Pitt 21 next week.

You still think he's a better coach than Tomlin? Tomlin had the balls to call two passes at the end. Reid runs clock down 8 to try and score touchdowns.

Tom Brady's career passer rating (min. 5 gms):
vs Steelers: 114.2, best of any opponent
vs Chiefs: 88.2, worst of any opponent
That isn't a scary matchup for Brady.
Ben will score but KC's D was not good tonight. I think Belichick will be able to prepare them better than Reid.

You still think he's a better coach than Tomlin? Tomlin had the balls to call two passes at the end. Reid runs clock down 8 to try and score touchdowns.
I will knock Reid out of the top 5. I don't think Tomlin is a top 5 HC. He isn't bad I would put him in the top half but not top 5.
Saint Doug.....Belichick......Carroll.Harbaugh/Payton,
I guess Tomlin/McCarthy/Arians/Fox/Reid are the next tier.

I will knock Reid out of the top 5. I don't think Tomlin is a top 5 HC. He isn't bad I would put him in the top half but not top 5.
Saint Doug...Belichick...Carroll.Harbaugh/Payton,
I guess Tomlin/McCarthy/Arians/Fox/Reid are the next tier.
Payton?

I have no idea why Collinsworth and Twitter are equating throwing there with balls. Three runs without a 1st has you punting on your own 12 with 80 seconds left when a FG beats you. Bad spot to be in. You need a 1st down period.

Payton?
Sean Payton is a good coach stuck with a terrible GM. That GM has bungled the Saints cap situation and not fixed the D.
There is a reason all these teams want to hire him while he hasn't been fired. He would get another job in a week if he left NO.

AFC Super Bowl QB since 2003
03-04 Tom Brady
05 Ben Rothlisberger
06 Peyton Manning
07 Tom Brady
08 Ben Rothlisberger
09 Peyton Manning
10 Ben Rothlisberger
11 Tom Brady
12 Joe Flacco
13 Peyton Manning
14 Tom Brady