NFL Thread | Page 130 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, I love maple syrup and I have no problem with yesterdays game at all.

well, I DO, have a problem with it, but not the way it was played and won.

when the 4th QTR started, Atlanta needed to get TC streamed into their headsets to tell them what to do.
lol that would be the tc from '07 and not the tc from '15

lol that would be the tc from '07 and not the tc from '15
The TC from '15 had no D.

And no OL, which, incredulously...still hasn't been fixed.

TC from '15 made one mental error after another. Totally blew a number of close games. The first Dallas game is burned in my memory.

TC from '15 made one mental error after another. Totally blew a number of close games. The first Dallas game is burned in my memory.
Hey, the buck stops there for sure, but that poke game...I kind of put that on Eli and Ben.

while I'm sure the more Giants fans than not were rooting for ATL, you've got to admit you like keeping the streak alive of Eli and Coughlin being the only combo to beat the Brady/Bill combo in the Super Bowl.

Your opinion is your opinion and I respect it however.
The officials refing the game disagree with your opinion.
Pats have had bad calls against them so it evens out.
#comebackgate.
I don't think ATL or their supporters can cry about a no call...they had a freaking 25 pt lead!!!!

I don't think ATL or their supporters can cry about a no call...they had a freaking 25 pt lead!!!!
Pats fan in Atlanta and the fans I can find have not said a word about poor officiating.

Nothing about the 2000's Colts stealing other teams signals?
Tony Dungy doesn't refute Deion Sanders' claim that Colts stole signals

Deion isn't a Patriots hater like Tomlinson is. That is why this isn't even a story. Deion even when he was talking about the Colts cheating said we all everyone cheats but we don't talk to the media about it.

Money quote
"Those same critics, did they say anything about the wins that the Indianapolis Colts had? You want to talk about that too? Because they were getting everybody's signals," Sanders said. "Come on, you don't walk up to the line and look over here and the man on the sideline giving you the defense that they've stolen the plays of. We all knew. L.T. knew.

"Everybody in the NFL knew. We just didn't let the fans know. That was real and that was happening in Indy."

What are your thoughts on Gronk? I have a feeling Bill is going to trade him.
If they get a good offer they will move him. I said if the LA Charges offered a 2nd round pick and young TE Hunter Henry Belichick would move him.
However, Gronk's contract the next 2 years is cheap so Belichick could just keep and deal with him. He has been made a lot the last few years but the last years are cheap.

Dolphins pickup TE Julius Thomas from the jags for a late round draft pick and talk him into a pay cut.

Boy oh boy do I love Gase and Tannebaum.

Dolphins pickup TE Julius Thomas from the jags for a late round draft pick and talk him into a pay cut.

He had no choice but to take a pay cut, he's the definition of injury prone. Hope he's over that. He doesn't like to block either. But at one time he was my favorite new Bronco when he came into the league.

Until Miami gets more from Suh and that contract I won't be worried.

The AFC is NE-Den-Oak-and if they get a QB Houston.
Pitt/Mia/KC won't beat NE when it matters.

Until Miami gets more from Suh and that contract I won't be worried.

The AFC is NE-Den-Oak-and if they get a QB Houston.
Pitt/Mia/KC won't beat NE when it matters.

He's had two great seasons, the contract still does look ridiculous. My pipe dream is the phins grabbing JPP from NY and resigning Reshad Jones. Draft a few studs and linebacker and revamp the Oline

He's had two great seasons, the contract still does look ridiculous. My pipe dream is the phins grabbing JPP from NY and resigning Reshad Jones. Draft a few studs and linebacker and revamp the Oline

Thomas took a paycut and will have a low contract filled with incentives per reports

Reshad Jones is under contract for a couple more years.

Miami can do whatever it wants. Tom Brady has not lost the AFC East when playing more than one game since 2003.

Darrelle Revis is making a fool out of Woody Johnson

BTW F 345 Park Avenue. I have a family friend who works for the NFL that disgusts me.
The Jets tampered with Pats Derelle Revis. Based on the NFL rules the Jets should have lost a first round pick for this tampering based on how much money Revis signed for.
Goodell won't launch an investigation because it's Jets and not the Patriots. The freaking Jets cheated.

Miami can do whatever it wants. Tom Brady has not lost the AFC East when playing more than one game since 2003.

Wait...Brady and the Pats are the best team in the AFC East? Wow, that's a stunner.

Thank you Captain Obvious!

Wait...Brady and the Pats are the best team in the AFC East? Wow, that's a stunner.

Thank you Captain Obvious!
If 1 bet the over on pats AFC East wins, and the # was 6 since 2001, you'd be a rich man.

Joke of a division.

Can't hold a candle to NFC East

If 1 bet the over on pats AFC East wins, and the # was 6 since 2001, you'd be a rich man.

Joke of a division.

Pats actually do worse vs Jets/Fins than they do in non division games.
Brady is 7-8 at Miami
He owns the Bills 26-3. The Jets/Fins tailor their teams for NE defensively.

Joke of a division.

IF the Pats were in the NFC East the NFC East would be a joke too the past decade plus. Don't get too all high and mighty there.

IF the Pats were in the NFC East the NFC East would be a joke too the past decade plus. Don't get too all high and mighty there.
I meant that a new team seems to win it every year, they play out of division very tough with good records...and using your timeline, we will go back to 2000 and we find that only 2x has the winner been a 9 W team and only 4x has it been a 10 W.

and I got 6 months to try and discredit the patsies all I can...so work with me here,

I meant that a new team seems to win it every year, they play out of division very tough with good records...and using your timeline, we will go back to 2000 and we find that only 2x has the winner been a 9 W team and only 4x has it been a 10 W.

and I got 6 months to try and discredit the patsies all I can...so work with me here,
AFC East Picks in first 3 rounds + 2017 cap space:
BUF: 3 picks, $21M
MIA: 4 picks, $41M
NE: 4 picks, $63M
NYJ: 4 picks, <$1M

Oh and the Patriots have a backup QB to trade and get even more assets.

Also, the Pats don't have the NFL licking their butts letting them get away with cheating like the Giants did for walkie-talkies #integrity of the game or violating the tampering rules like the Jets and not getting punished while the Chiefs lost a 3rd and 6th round pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.