NFL Thread | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Garoppolo is out for atleast 4 weeks.
If the Patriots win one of the next 2 games then Belichick shows he is the greatest Coach ever.

The Patriots should sign Peyton Manning just to troll everyone. They will instead likely just sign a scrub.

Huge win for the Cowboys, going on the road and stealing one, the defense came up huge in the 4th qtr.

You guys couldn't find the endzone against the awful Saints defense.
And the super scary Saints O scored a grand total of 13 points against the Giants 'awful' defense.

Huge win for the Cowboys, going on the road and stealing one, the defense came up huge in the 4th qtr.
That same sentence could have been used last week by the Giants.

You guys couldn't find the endzone against the awful Saints defense.

2-0.
image.png

Go get some.

Seriously, though, do you think we ever see Romo in uniform again? Dude is going to be in a wheelchair by the time he's 40. I have no lost lost for him, but it just seems as if he's tempting fate at this point.

Seriously, though, do you think we ever see Romo in uniform again? Dude is going to be in a wheelchair by the time he's 40. I have no lost lost for him, but it just seems as if he's tempting fate at this point.

I don't think so, the Way Dak is playing, I think his days are done.

As you should be, one of your 7 wins this season.

The Cowboys schedule is pretty favorable, I thought we would be 1-1 after the first two games, thinking we would beat the Giants and lose to the Skins.

The Cowboys schedule is pretty favorable, I thought we would be 1-1 after the first two games, thinking we would beat the Giants and lose to the Skins.

It's a long season. Anyone can take the NFC East.

For his sake, I hope so. Enjoy the life - he might be good in the booth.

I think he would be, he is a very personable guy. His body is so brittle right now, look at the last two hits that knocked him out, he wasn't even hit that hard, I think its time for him to go.

It's a long season. Anyone can take the NFC East.

Its going to be very interesting, I am starting to think the Redskins were a fluke last year, and its a two team race between the Cowboys and Giants.

So Denver only has 1 Lombardi when not cheating and the 2 SBs they cheated the cap and lost a 3rd round draft were won by cheating.

Everyone forgets the Broncos cheated the salary cap for their 2 SBs with Elway and they paid a price.

Cap zap: Broncos pay with fine, pick

49ers did the same thing the year they beat the Chargers in the Super Bowl. :(

They had a pro-bowl team on both sides of the ball...amazingly nobody thought it was weird.

They were like 8 billion dollars over the salary cap.

Gus Bradley isn't going to survive the month of September in Jax. Wouldn't be shocked to see Marrone as the interim coach there real soon

Watching the Raiders is like watching SU. An up and coming offense paired with a trash defense.

And the super scary Saints O scored a grand total of 13 points against the Giants 'awful' defense.

That same sentence could have been used last week by the Giants.

Saints home and road splits are grand canyon huge.

Gus Bradley isn't going to survive the month of September in Jax. Wouldn't be shocked to see Marrone as the interim coach there real soon

30-days-of-growing-a-bunny-photos-15.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.