NFL Thread | Page 165 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beckham has been the entire offense since his rookie year. They really can't do a thing without him.

Saw some moron Giant fan on Facebook say "Good! Play the guys who are about the team and not themselves!" earlier today in response to the news that Beckham was not playing tonight. SMH. Meathead football fans are the worst.
Giants don't have a running game.

That is killing them without OBJ.
They have weapons Marshall, Engram, Shepard, Vereen.

No running game is allowing Dallas to flood the first read for Eli.

Agreed been some bad ones today. With that said prior possession was a fumble with a Lee recovery. Result likely balanced out.

Im shocked seeing Eli play so poorly at Dallas. I am a cowboys fan and like that our D is playing well but Eli is making them look good too.

Lawrence is playing really well, I have been waiting a long time for him to come around.

True but man Eli is giving up much quicker later in his career. By now per normal giants cowboys he would have gone deep twice already.

We haven't had a running game since like 2010.

I will says Wentz looked real solid for a 2nd year QB. He made a leap Philly could win 10-11 games.

Philly looked really good. Wentz is the real deal. Cowboys have one of the toughest schedules in the NFL. That will make it a tough go.

Yeah that is the OL.

I think they will be fine as long as OBJ comes back but the lack of a running game kills you in games like this.

Nothing in the box score for Jay Bromley so far at least per ESPN. Really hope he can make himself a mainstay.

Philly looked really good. Wentz is the real deal. Cowboys have one of the toughest schedules in the NFL. That will make it a tough go.
That play where he scrambled around in the pocket dodging multiple linemen... then gets his head up to find Agholor. Wowza what a play.

There's nobody who can stretch the defense. All the Cowboy defenders are within 15 yards of the LOS, and they're all closing down from there on the ball. That's the real impact of OBJ being out.

If Eli doesn't have a run game and is getting pressure then, like many QBs, he can be made to look pretty ordinary.

That play where he scrambled around in the pocket dodging multiple linemen... then gets his head up to find Agholor. Wowza what a play.

He had a few of those today, not as spectacular as the TD pass but very impressive nonetheless. He's a bit maddening because he'll make some bad decisions and occasionally make some inaccurate throws from short range. Not unexpected for a young QB but he can also make plays that few other QBs besides that guy in Green Bay can make.

The Giants offense is laughably bad.

Even with Odell. He just bails it out like aet did for us last year.

The last two years had been brutal watching their offense.

They are incredibly lucky they have a top wideout and a great defense.

Giants with the worst OL in the league made the Dallas D look like it had Randy White and Bob Lily playing.

The Giants defense is the real deal and did a good job to hold Dallas to 19. Not sure they can carry the giants to 10+ wins though.

Eli Manning is the worst of three QBs from his draft class.
Rivers and Rothlisberger both look better than Eli.
That performance tonight was terrible. The Giants have other weapons. He was dead when was first read was covered.

Allen Robinson torn ACL, C-ya later for 2017. Good grief I'm the kiss of death. I'm thinking of contacting player agents and getting them to pay me to not pick their guys.

Eli Manning is the worst of three QBs from his draft class.
Rivers and Rothlisberger both look better than Eli.
That performance tonight was terrible. The Giants have other weapons. He was dead when was first read was covered.
Please.

Eli has always had the worst talent around him and makes the most of it.

They may still win 11-12 games, but I'll take 10 and a nice deep run.

Championship is still in play.

Please.

Eli has always had the worst talent around him and makes the most of it.

They may still win 11-12 games, but I'll take 10 and a nice deep run.

Championship is still in play.
1 game for the season means nothing for a championship.

You guys are fine there but man Eli looked bad. The Cowboys jumped his first read and man he looked like Dungey when his first read was gone.

Also you guys alway had weapons. That excuse for Eli is weak. He and Ben have played for good organizations unlike Philip Rivers.

1 game for the season means nothing for a championship.

You guys are fine there but man Eli looked bad. The Cowboys jumped his first read and man he looked like Dungey when his first read was gone.

Also you guys alway had weapons. That excuse for Eli is weak. He and Ben have played for good organizations unlike Philip Rivers.

How are you feeling about coming to the Dome in NOLA next week? I really hope we pull it out tonight because I like our chances against your D.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.