NFL Thread | Page 182 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dallas needs to get rid of Maranelli. His zone defense sucks and is well past its prime.
'
We need to get rid of Garrett, Asacs is right the guy is a useless puppet.

Raiders Broncos is getting a little weird. David Carr got hurt so EJ Manuel is in. Raiders tried a fake punt in their own territory and got stopped and then the punter got a 15 yarder for tossing the ball at the Broncos player.

The Cowboys D has outplayed their talent until this week IMO.
There is some talent in the LB and the secondary but the DL is awful. Maranelli's play calling was simply awful today.

'
We need to get rid of Garrett, Asacs is right the guy is a useless puppet.

Meh Garrett isn't calling the plays on either side. At this point I think both the OC and the DC should go next year. The offense in particular does nothing to scheme its guys open the way so many teams do. The whole offense is so plain jane. It sucks.

So that playing home games in Canada thing is over for good, right?

Thing is the Bills actually are better than both teams anyway, but you Bills fans love that NJ dig so much. Lol.

Yeah... that was done once the Pegulas took over.

Ralph fleeced those Canadian knuckle heads for some cold hard cash at 90 something years old. A lil extra money in the fams bank before he passed away.

And yes we love that dig.

So that playing home games in Canada thing is over for good, right?

Thing is the Bills actually are better than both teams anyway, but you Bills fans love that NJ dig so much. Lol.

To be fair, I think there's a difference between playing the occasional game in Toronto versus playing every single home game in New Jersey.

But yeah, Bills are better than both teams regardless.

So who has been the top 5 teams in the NFL so far this season in your opinion? Not who you think will be the top 5 by the end of the year, but who's actually been the best through 4 weeks? I think I'd go with:

1. Kansas City Chiefs
2. Buffalo Bills
3. Detroit Lions
4. LA Rams
5. Denver Broncos

So who has been the top 5 teams in the NFL so far this season in your opinion? Not who you think will be the top 5 by the end of the year, but who's actually been the best through 4 weeks? I think I'd go with:

1. Kansas City Chiefs
2. Buffalo Bills
3. Detroit Lions
4. LA Rams
5. Denver Broncos
I might put Carolina in there somewhere.

I might put Carolina in there somewhere.

Yeah, I could definitely see the case for them. It's hard for me to put them there right now given how bad they've been offensively 3/4 games this season though. Before yesterday, Cam's been awful.

1. Kansas City Chiefs
2. Buffalo Bills
3. Detroit Lions
4. LA Rams
5. Denver Broncos
Its KC and the rest are jumbled together.
Good for Buffalo but that offense isn't good enough for them to be 2nd.

Its KC and 2-10 are close together.

Its KC and the rest are jumbled together.
Good for Buffalo but that offense isn't good enough for them to be 2nd.

Its KC and 2-10 are close together.

I agree that it's really jumbled after Kansas City. Buffalo is definitely in that jumble right now though.

1. Kansas City Chiefs
2. Buffalo Bills
3. Detroit Lions
4. LA Rams
5. Denver Broncos

I'd take Philly over Buffalo but I'm admittedly biased. They're 3-1 and outplayed KC for 3-1/2 quarters at Arrowhead.

I'd take Philly over Buffalo but I'm admittedly biased. They're 3-1 and outplayed KC for 3-1/2 quarters at Arrowhead.

Philly is definitely in that same jumble. I had it down to Denver and Philly for that 5th spot. If I had to guess, I'd guess Philly will end up being above Buffalo and the Rams by the time the season ends anyways.

Philly is definitely in that same jumble. I had it down to Denver and Philly for that 5th spot. If I had to guess, I'd guess Philly will end up being above Buffalo and the Rams by the time the season ends anyways.

The plus for Philly is that they have a very good OL, a bruising running game and a QB that makes plays that win games. My concern is the defense is banged up right now, missing several key starters. This may be a year with as much parity as any other.

This may be a year with as much parity as any other.

If the east team beat up each other and we get a lot of 1-1 splits 9-7 will probably will the division.

If the east team beat up each other and we get a lot of 1-1 splits 9-7 will probably will the division.
When the Giants win the NFC East this year, I want alsacs to come on here and give Eli's HOF Introduction Speech.

When the Giants win the NFC East this year, I want alsacs to come on here and give Eli's HOF Introduction Speech.
I will make a avatar bet with you the Giants won't win the NFC East.

If they win you control my avatar from January till June.

Anyone else I get 2 months of control on yours.

Giving you 3-1 juice since they are 3 back.

I will make a avatar bet with you the Giants won't win the NFC East.

If they win you control my avatar from January till June.

Anyone else I get 2 months of control on yours.

Giving you 3-1 juice since they are 3 back.
Look, we both know this bet could be over as soon as 4pm Sunday.

Let's see if they make it interesting then we can 'make it interesting.'

For the record...Giants win this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.