NFL Thread | Page 194 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every single catch had a push off. One gets called. Two don't.

It really just comes down to how the ref feels af any given moment apparently.

Chiefs have a ridiculous schedule still left.

3 TDs called off and 2 defensive penalties to extend the game was a crazy ending.

Chiefs have a ridiculous schedule still left.

3 TDs called off and 2 defensive penalties to extend the game was a crazy ending.

My opinion won't be popular at work here in Kansas City today but I actually thought all the calls were legit on the last series.

Seriously, what the hell was he thinking? lol he should be suspended.
I think that's exactly what he was thinking.

Needed a little vacation.

They'll give him a week (or the classic 2...knocked down to 1) he'll appeal, play this week, then it will either be dropped or upheld and voila...2 weeks off with the bye.

DMi35_dXkAA4JK0.jpg:large

As Gorilla Monsoon said about Zeus “He should be suspended you can’t put your hand on the official”

Lynch is an embarrassment, I don't even find it entertaining.

DMi35_dXkAA4JK0.jpg:large

As Gorilla Monsoon said about Zeus “He should be suspended you can’t put your hand on the official”

That Gorilla quote cracked me up. Yeah he will be suspended especially considering he ran in from the sidelines and had no business being on the field at the time anyway.

Every single catch had a push off. One gets called. Two don't.

It really just comes down to how the ref feels af any given moment apparently.

at least one of those the Chiefs defender was falling down before contact.

Season saving win last night. @Buffalo and @Miami then the bye week. Split those faint WC hopes still alive. Need to win both IMO with games left vs. NE, DEN, NYG, @KC, DAL, @PHI, @LAC to finish the year.

Third time I fell asleep & missed a good Chief ending. I just figured they were going to luckbox their way to another W. Like of course Oakland's new kicker who never misses is going to miss twice vs KC. Shocked.
In the end though they were better off being down 6 than 3 as is often the case.

Lynch gets one game for leaving the bench and shoving a ref. Is this some sort of joke?

0307 has the Saints D improved since New England or is Brady just that good.

I don’t get it.

One baffling outcome from this season and last year too... the Cardinals.

Laying a 33-0 divisional game today against the Rams.

They stink! Thought they were more than a rb and Carson Palmer for a part of a game

Classic bait and switch by FOX during Cowboys/Niners. They hype the halftime ceremony honoring the Niners' Dwight Clark who is battling ALS. Then run five consecutive minutes of commercials and never air a second of the ceremony.

McCarthy is the reason Aaron Rodgers only has 1 Super Bowl.

No elite coach would keep an awful defensive coordinator Dom Capers as long as McCarthy has.

Make it 2-6-1 (6 of 9 at home) w/out AR. He's just a winner tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.