NFL Thread | Page 196 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quantitative rankings of QB's don't really matter to me. All I can say is that the Birds moving up to get Wentz is/was a franchise-altering event.

And, regardless of Phil Lombardi's view of Doug Peterson's coaching qualifications, he's the perfect QB whisperer for Wentz, just as he was for D McNabb, It's been a long time since I've enjoyed watching the Birds this much.

Quantitative rankings of QB's don't really matter to me. All I can say is that the Birds moving up to get Wentz is/was a franchise-altering event.

And, regardless of Phil Lombardi's view of Doug Peterson's coaching qualifications, he's the perfect QB whisperer for Wentz, just as he was for D McNabb, It's been a long time since I've enjoyed watching the Birds this much.

Agreed. I hated the trade to move up as I thought the Birds gave up too much and it was too much of a gamble. Happy to be very wrong.

Worst season ever. All I am rooting for now is that the Eagles don’t win the SB.

Completely understand. Been there. After Boston was eliminated two weeks ago my only wish was to see the NYY lose as painfully as possible. But the worst was having to root for Bill Belichick 2x in the Super Bowl against the NYG. I felt dirty.

90233987-AC7F-4ED1-91FA-B263542C723F.jpeg
Worst season ever. All I am rooting for now is that the Eagles don’t win the SB.

How dumb do the Browns look passing on Wentz and Watson. DePodesta might want to go back to baseball.

They will get the number one pick and pass on all three qbs and collect some more picks, they and the Knicks are in a fierce battle for dumbest organization in sports.

Alonzo launched at Flacco when Flacco clearly slid feet first.
If there was targeting in the NFL that was textbook targeting.
Just saw it on sbnation.

Can't believe nobody popped him after the lineman knocked Alonzo's helmet off.

I've been a Dolphins fan for 35 years. Alonso deserved to get punched in the face and ejected for that hit.
When game is in hand, Alonzo is going to get hurt.

That hit is the type that starts a 53 on 53 man brawl.

Alonso had a chance to pull up but went for the death blow. Unacceptable.

Bills got Shady straight up for him... thanks Chip Kelly!

Yeah that trade was a doozy. Wasn't a complete disaster though for the Eagles. The next year they traded Alonzo to the Dolphins and that enabled them to move up the 2016 draft board where they eventually drafted some QB from North Dakota State.

Kiko Alonzo is a disgusting dirty player.
Man he is cheap.

Garbage and I despise the Ravens.
At what point are they actually going to disqualify one of these dirty players? Just saw a better video. It's a joke they didn't toss him.

Status
Not open for further replies.