NFL Thread | Page 195 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. Yeah right. Would have been interesting to see them bleep out the n word along with b*tches, ho's etc.

I'm guessing your not a fan of rap, but Jay Z is very talented.

One baffling outcome from this season and last year too... the Cardinals.

Laying a 33-0 divisional game today against the Rams.

They stink! Thought they were more than a rb and Carson Palmer for a part of a game
I read Palmer broke his arm. Is this it for him?

Referees are killing this Patriots-Falcons game.

Calling everything on both sides.
Also Brady is getting killed but a tough SOB.

O-lineman jumps on the guy he pushed to the ground right in front of the ref but he calls the roughing the passer. I hate the Pat's.

Referees are killing this Patriots-Falcons game.

Calling everything on both sides.
Also Brady is getting killed but a tough SOB.
By the way, I agree. That was absolutely roughing. Guys are dumb...

I'm guessing your not a fan of rap, but Jay Z is very talented.

Good guess. I watch him and struggle to see that talent. Oh well to each his own. But I'm pretty certain that wide cross sections of viewers would have little interest in his act.

Good guess. I watch him and struggle to see that talent. Oh well to each his own. But I'm pretty certain that wide cross sections of viewers would have little interest in his act.

There are very few acts that wouldn’t have wide cross sections of viewers with little interest though. There are no near universally liked musical acts anymore.

There are very few acts that wouldn’t have wide cross sections of viewers with little interest though. There are no near universally liked musical acts anymore.

I would definitely agree with that. My sense though is that he is much further away from that standard than most.

Wentz is going to be very good for awhile. This Cousins guy ain't bad though.

Wentz is the MVP through 7 games. This is the best team Philly has had in at least ten years.
Wentz is a contender but I have him 3rd.
Brady is 40, has a crap OL, and has covered for a garbage D 5 of 7 games.
Also Alex Smith 2nd.
DM36ho2WkAI6bwJ

Wentz is a contender but I have him 3rd.
Brady is 40, has a crap OL, and has covered for a garbage D 5 of 7 games.
Also Alex Smith 2nd.
DM36ho2WkAI6bwJ

If you wouldn't have Wentz first after last night then you'll never have him first.

If you wouldn't have Wentz first after last night then you'll never have him first.
Wow one game. MVP is a season long award.
Brady has been more valuable to the Patriots than Wentz has been to the Eagles.
Eagles have a better OL, defense.

Brady has been carrying his team the whole year.

Wow one game. MVP is a season long award.
Brady has been more valuable to the Patriots than Wentz has been to the Eagles.
Eagles have a better OL, defense.

Brady has been carrying his team the whole year.

Obviously you're going to spend a lot more time watching the Patriots than you will the Eagles. Wentz has been playing like this all year long, not just last night. To this point he is the consensus MVP. He flat out carried the Birds to victory last night. Some times you just need to put the stats away - not that there is anything wrong with Wentz' stats - and just watch the games. He's killin' it.

Obviously you're going to spend a lot more time watching the Patriots than you will the Eagles. Wentz has been playing like this all year long, not just last night. To this point he is the consensus MVP. He flat out carried the Birds to victory last night. Some times you just need to put the stats away - not that there is anything wrong with Wentz' stats - and just watch the games. He's killin' it.
I said Wentz is a clear contender.
I would put him in the conservation with Brady and Alex Smith.

I just think Wentz has had the most team support of the 3 QBs. I think Brady and Smith have been more valuable to their teams because the Patriots and Chiefs have inferior defense and their offenses have won their games.

Wentz keeps playing this well he could catch them.

I said Wentz is a clear contender.
I would put him in the conservation with Brady and Alex Smith.

I just think Wentz has had the most team support of the 3 QBs. I think Brady and Smith have been more valuable to their teams because the Patriots and Chiefs have inferior defense and their offenses have won their games.

Wentz keeps playing this well he could catch them.

Eagles have given up 20+ in 5 out of 7 games this year. The success that has led to 6-1 has been driven by the offense more than the defense. They're the 2nd highest scoring team in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.