NFL Thread | Page 197 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
th

Thursday Night Football is off my list. It's God-awful.

There has actually been some fantastic Thurs night games this year. This was the first true dud. But I think it has more to do with the Dolphins sucking and Matt Moore vs Ryan Mallett for a good chunk of the game than the fact the game was played on a Thursday.

Next week's Thurs night game is the biggest one of the season! ;)

Id give tannehill my knee/leg to be healthy again if I could.

I feel your pain, amigo. I lived through the slow motion train wreck that was the Mark Sanchez tenure in NY.
You dont know pain. You dont know Cleo Lemon and Chad Henne pain

It would be interesting to know, if there were a means to measure the effect of injuries to reduced numbers of kids playing football, just how many parents decided finally after seeing that hit last night that their precious sons were not going to play football in the future.

Miami sure does get their $'s worth. I wonder if any team ever had as good a record w/ a worse pt differential over a larger sample of games than their last 23. I kind of doubt it.

Miami sure does get their $'s worth. I wonder if any team ever had as good a record w/ a worse pt differential over a larger sample of games than their last 23. I kind of doubt it.

To our defense we havent gotten to play the bills yet ;)

I feel your pain, amigo. I lived through the slow motion train wreck that was the Mark Sanchez tenure in NY.

At the school I work at the kids dressed up today, one of the kids went as Mark Sanchez.

There has actually been some fantastic Thurs night games this year. This was the first true dud. But I think it has more to do with the Dolphins sucking and Matt Moore vs Ryan Mallett for a good chunk of the game than the fact the game was played on a Thursday.

Next week's Thurs night game is the biggest one of the season! ;)

They had a good 3-4 week run. One of the early weeks was Cincinnati - Houston

M0238Cpk.jpg

We got ourselves a race in the AFC East.
Pats 6-2 and Bills 5-2.

Now I am more happy the Pats D has calmed down and offense seems to be playing ball control style game but we got a race.

No mention of the Chicago dude blowing his leg out here? Guess hoops injuries are more noteworthy.

Go here if you want to see it.

Redskins doing everything they can to give Dallas this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.