NFL Thread | Page 207 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was, also some really bad awareness by my Cowboys and some really bad tackling, only the Browns and Cowboys would give up a td on that play.
Let’s be clear, it wasn’t exactly 3rd and 33 for the touchdown ridiculousness.

It was just Reid knowing the pokes pretty well and Tyreek Hill isn’t running up hill...ever.

Bradford to IR. There's always next year, I guess. :rolling:

Zeke denied. He is going to sit the next 6 games. Jerry is going to scorch the earth in his attempt to get Roger out.

What are his next options? Can he file suit against the NFL for defamation?

zgJgD_s-200x150.gif

Bill Belichick’s reaction to claiming Marty Bennett off waivers.

Zeke denied. He is going to sit the next 6 games. Jerry is going to scorch the earth in his attempt to get Roger out.

What are his next options? Can he file suit against the NFL for defamation?

It sounds like he can file again next week, looks like he is sitting this week out.

It sounds like he can file again next week, looks like he is sitting this week out.
He's done in regards to the 6 games. My question is where does he go from here? He wants his name back. Does he sue the league? Or the ex girlfriend?

I made a terrible error starting AP over Freeman

Jerry Jones is hypocritical POS.

Glad Zeke is suspended.

Got what he deserved for Bounty and deflate gate.

Jerry Jones is hypocritical POS.

Glad Zeke is suspended.

Got what he deserved for Bounty and deflate gate.
Jones is a hypocrite but he is trying to take out Goodell.

I despise Goodell.
While I am not a fan of Jerrah he is putting his power where his money is unlike Bob Kraft who had his star QB dragged thru the mud and lost a first round pick for something science clearly showed was a factor and let Goodell/NFL get away with it without evidence.

Benson isn’t as powerful as Kraft or Jones so he couldn’t really do anything.
Consider me on Jones side over that wannabe Jerry Jones Arthur Blank’s
Side.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Goodell’s gotta go.

Jones is a hypocrite but he is trying to take out Goodell.

I despise Goodell.
While I am not a fan of Jerrah he is putting his power where his money is unlike Bob Kraft who had his star QB dragged thru the mud and lost a first round pick for something science clearly showed was a factor and let Goodell/NFL get away with it without evidence.

Benson isn’t as powerful as Kraft or Jones so he couldn’t really do anything.
Consider me on Jones side over that wannabe Jerry Jones Arthur Blank’s
Side.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Goodell’s gotta go.

Agree Goodell has to go, but Zeke still needs to be suspended.

You need to listen to Jonathan Vilma’s interview on Russillo this week about bountygate. Eye opening.

Agree Goodell has to go, but Zeke still needs to be suspended.

You need to listen to Jonathan Vilma’s interview on Russillo this week about bountygate. Eye opening.
Why should Zeke be punished over Bountygate and Deflategate?

Not the point.

Jerrah is mad he didn’t get his way this time when he pushed for suspensions and said Goodell did a great job handling those fake scandals. Now one of his guys is toast and he doesn’t agree. Can’t have it both ways.

Last edited:
Not the point.

Jerrah has is mad he didn’t get his way this time when he pushed for suspensions and said Goodell did a great job handling those fake scandals. Now one of his guys is toast and he doesn’t agree. Can’t have it both ways.
And if Zeke is innocent?

Zeke is being punished for Ray Rice and Josh Brown blunders.
Zeke is a scummy guy for the St. Patrick’s Day incident but I don’t believe he hit the ex-girlfriend that started all this.

The investigator didn’t trust her but Lisa Friel(Giants fan) and Goodell needed to show they were taking DV seriously.

Friel is a POS.

Doesn’t matter. NFL controls the narrative. Bountygate was an excuse to use the Saints as scapegoats. Zeke is a scapegoat.
It matters to him. Frankly, there was more evidence against the Saints and Brady than Zeke.

It matters to him. Frankly, there was more evidence against the Saints and Brady than Zeke.

According to the rule book Brady should have been fined and not suspended.

The Saints slush fund was used for created turnovers and sacks/tackles for loss. Tagliabue overturned Vilma’s suspension for a reason.

Those “gates” were manufactured controversies by the NFL to makeup to the media/fans for past transgressions.(spy gate/not caring about concussions). Jerry Jones supported those suspensions and now he’s upset. Poor baby.

This is a makeup call for all other domestic violence cases. The NFL does a great job using the media to control the narrative right or wrong.

I agree Goodell has to go, but I don’t feel bad for the Cowboys or Jerry Jones. I agree with you that Elliot is just a chess piece in this instance. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.