NFL Thread | Page 206 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, this weekend of football took a couple years off my life for sure, but glad to get a win.

Lucky for us Cowboys fans we have Dak out there. Chiefs are solid but Alex Smith still lacks the ability to really put the team on his back.

Lucky for us Cowboys fans we have Dak out there. Chiefs are solid but Alex Smith still lacks the ability to really put the team on his back.

The drive down 17-14 showed me a lot, their backs were against the wall and they responded.

Dallas gave a good template to be beat Kansas City.
Flood the middle and force Alex Smith to check down and just tackle the checkdown.

Kansas City didn’t stretch the D and Dallas controlled the game.

I've got no interest in seeing this many flags thrown. This is tiresome.

Free Money alert New England is -7.5 in Denver.
No chance they cover that. Patriots are largest road favorite at Denver since 1987.

The line is crazy and I don’t care who Denver’s QB is.

No chance they cover that. Patriots are largest road favorite at Denver since 1987.

I don't know abut that. I watched Denver in person yesterday and Philly could have dropped 70 on them if they so desired. Denver looked like they quit.

Things are haywire within the whole team. Obviously qb is a giant issue, and a lot of us expected Brock would play as bad as he did, but the D, now that was different. I wouldn't be surprised if we lost by 40 to a squad looking to pay back what happened last time they were here, or we pulled out a miracle and won. I just know there's no way in hell I'm touching that bet.

Things are haywire within the whole team. Obviously qb is a giant issue, and a lot of us expected Brock would play as bad as he did, but the D, now that was different. I wouldn't be surprised if we lost by 40 to a squad looking to pay back what happened last time they were here, or we pulled out a miracle and won. I just know there's no way in hell I'm touching that bet.
I think New England should expect to win but it’s going to be tight.
Denver at home isn’t Denver on a short week cross country in a cross-conference game with a team they don’t know.
New England has to deal with the crowd noise plus it’s a prime time game.
This is a 7 point game at most this 7.5 IMO is free money.

The dolphins are taking away my ability to taste, smell and feel.

There should be a 30 for 30 on the Dolphins being 4-4. I think their pythagorean record after eight games is 0-9.

One thing I saw in yesterday's game was that Denver did not mount any pass rush. I think part of that was Lane Johnson (probably the best RT in the NFL) shut Von Miller down and nobody else was able to pick up the slack.

There should be a 30 for 30 on the Dolphins being 4-4. I think their pythagorean record after eight games is 0-9.
I believe they call it a mandate from heaven.

One thing I saw in yesterday's game was that Denver did not mount any pass rush. I think part of that was Lane Johnson (probably the best RT in the NFL) shut Von Miller down and nobody else was able to pick up the slack.
I blame the Broncos. We have Shane Ray and Shaq Barrett on the ends as well, who are very good pass rushers. Von hasn't been himself since Pugh stonewalled him. Something else is up. I can't figure it out. And Talib getting beat multiple times in one game, probably hasn't happened since he's been a Bronco, and he's been playing as well as he's ever played this season. Weird times for our D to vanish.

I blame the Broncos. We have Shane Ray and Shaq Barrett on the ends as well, who are very good pass rushers. Von hasn't been himself since Pugh stonewalled him. Something else is up. I can't figure it out. And Talib getting beat multiple times in one game, probably hasn't happened since he's been a Bronco, and he's been playing as well as he's ever played this season. Weird times for our D to vanish.

Yeah I forgot about Pugh stonewalling Miller. He's a good RT but he's not THAT good.

Judges assigned to the Zeke panel are
Jacobs
Livingston
Droney

Oral argument will take place at 2 pm Thursday. Zeke has a chance these are all judges appointed by G HW Bush, W Bush, Obama.

No Denny Chin gives Zeke a real chance.

Jacobs and Druney are liberal.
Livingston represented the NFL in th concussion case.

Cowboys fans should love this draw.
No Parker or Chin. I think Zeke’s chances to win went up 50%.

Jacobs and Druney are liberal.
Livingston represented the NFL in th concussion case.

Cowboys fans should love this draw.
No Parker or Chin. I think Zeke’s chances to win went up 50%.
I don't think Livingston actually represented the NFL in that case. My understanding is that - back in the early '90s - she happened to work for the firm that would go on to represent the NFL decades later.

Judges assigned to the Zeke panel are
Jacobs
Livingston
Droney

Oral argument will take place at 2 pm Thursday. Zeke has a chance these are all judges appointed by G HW Bush, W Bush, Obama.

No Denny Chin gives Zeke a real chance.
Also, I think this all but assures Zeke will play this Sunday, which means he misses the entire fantasy playoffs if the suspension is upheld. Brutal.

Denver has mailed it in.

Little late on this, but the play the Chiefs ran before halftime was genius. Amazing recognition of what Dallas was giving them, and executed perfectly.

Little late on this, but the play the Chiefs ran before halftime was genius. Amazing recognition of what Dallas was giving them, and executed perfectly.
It was really great coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.