NFL Thread | Page 208 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
zgJgD_s-200x150.gif

Bill Belichick’s reaction to claiming Marty Bennett off waivers.

Marty has a torn rotator cuff and torn labrum.

According to the rule book Brady should have been fined and not suspended.

The Saints slush fund was used for created turnovers and sacks/tackles for loss. Tagliabue overturned Vilma’s suspension for a reason.

Those “gates” were manufactured controversies by the NFL to makeup to the media/fans for past transgressions.(spy gate/not caring about concussions). Jerry Jones supported those suspensions and now he’s upset. Poor baby.

This is a makeup call for all other domestic violence cases. The NFL does a great job using the media to control the narrative right or wrong.

I agree Goodell has to go, but I don’t feel bad for the Cowboys or Jerry Jones. I agree with you that Elliot is just a chess piece in this instance. Oh well.
Sometimes the cover-up is worse than the crime. That's what happened with Brady.

There's audio of Gregg Williams.

I don't like Goodell or Jones. I also don't like seeing someone's name tarnished over something they didn't do, especially considering the seriousness of the allegations. These six games could prevent Zeke from achieving certain milestones and that's not right.

Sometimes the cover-up is worse than the crime. That's what happened with Brady.

I don't like Goodell or Jones. I also don't like seeing someone's name tarnished over something they didn't do, especially considering the seriousness of the allegations. These six games could prevent Zeke from achieving certain milestones and that's not right.
What cover up?
The NFL already all the info from Patriots employees phones.
They had the stuff.
They were never entitled to Brady’s phone that story was a total distraction and bait and switch.
Science explained the PSI drop.
60 minutes on sports showed the science was on Patriots side.

The Patriots were punished for Deflategate because owners were jealous and wanted more punishment for Spygate.

The story blew up on what was a false story from Chris Mortinsen where he was fed false information from an NFL source.

Guess what?

I don’t care.:rolleyes:

What cover up?
The NFL already all the info from Patriots employees phones.
They had the stuff.
They were never entitled to Brady’s phone that story was a total distraction and bait and switch.
Science explained the PSI drop.
60 minutes on sports showed the science was on Patriots side.

The Patriots were punished for Deflategate because owners were jealous and wanted more punishment for Spygate.

The story blew up on what was a false story from Chris Mortinsen where he was fed false information from an NFL source.
He lied about it and destroyed his phone. Maybe there’s science behind deflating balls and maybe there isn’t. Either way, it’s against the rules and Brady thought it gave him an advantage. As an unbiased observer, he was guilty AF. And he might have been an idiot for thinking it was necessary in the first place.

Everybody has gotten what they deserve.

Rice likely got too much.

In Goodell i trust.

Fluck jerruh. He’s pissed he was kicked off the competition committee because all he does is hire criminals who should be out of the league.

He lied about it and destroyed his phone. Maybe there’s science behind deflating balls and maybe there isn’t. Either way, it’s against the rules and Brady thought it gave him an advantage. As an unbiased observer, he was guilty AF. And he might have been an idiot for thinking it was necessary in the first place.
You didn’t watch the clip I linked if you think he was guilty.
Science explained the drop and the NFL lied Brady never lied.

They won the Super Bowl last year and got the last laugh but it was BS.

Everybody has gotten what they deserve.

Rice likely got too much.

In Goodell i trust.

Fluck jerruh. He’s pissed he was kicked off the competition committee because all he does is hire criminals who should be out of the league.
If we get Patriots vs. Eagles in the Super Bowl who does Kaiser root against?

I don't believe he destroyed it, he just wouldn't give it up, would you want someone reading your private conversations?

I don't believe he destroyed it, he just wouldn't give it up, would you want someone reading your private conversations?
Even if the phone was broken it was irrelevant since the Patriots employees had to give the NFL their phones and Brady and the NFLPA aren’t subject to give their phones.

The NFL lied about the facts in this case they gave incorrect information to Chris Mortensen and never cleared the fact that info was false and not true.

The NFL cooked the entire investigation and then pretended it was independent.

Move the goalpost.
He isn’t going to be a primary weapon even if he was 100% healthy.

Not moving the goal post. Your original post on the signing hailed it as a big deal. Sorry, it's not. Can he play defense?

So many great and classic Giants-49ers matchups over the years with so much on the line...and this ain’t one of them. 1-7 vs. 0-9. It’s just not right.

Holy crap the chargers find excruciating ways to lose. St. Doug is truly blessed. Keep riding the coattails of that defense

Is Fox serious, kept us in the Saints/Bills game till the end, its 47-3, can you show us a competitive game?
You can’t escape the bills primary TV zone. Get red zone

Status
Not open for further replies.