NFL Thread | Page 205 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get your a Giants guy but last year he wasn’t why they made the playoffs.
The Giants has the number 2 scoring D in the NFL last year. The offense was the problem last year.

I think Eli is decent I just think the fact is he never has been a top 5 guy in a single year and that he is just good not great.

I mean his elite seasons aren’t even in the top of the league those years and he has thrown way too many INTs.

Guys get wrapped up in stats and top 5 this and that. Outside your guy Eli is the only one here, don’t think there are Steelers guys here, that marched his team like Sherman to two bowls. As Giants fans that is all we care about

I get your a Giants guy but last year he wasn’t why they made the playoffs.
The Giants has the number 2 scoring D in the NFL last year. The offense was the problem last year.

I think Eli is decent I just think the fact is he never has been a top 5 guy in a single year and that he is just good not great.

I mean his elite seasons aren’t even in the top of the league those years and he has thrown way too many INTs.

Eli and Beckham were the entire offense. No blocking, no run game, they only way they scored whatever points they actually did score was Eli/Beckham. Defense was lights out, no question.

He wasn’t as good as Brady/Peyton/Brees, just like Melo wasn’t as good as LeBron/Kobe/KD. Both take an outsized amount of criticism because they’re visible players in NY(past for Melo, thankfully). Eli hasn’t been the reason the Giants haven’t won playoff games recently, just like Melo wasn’t the reason the Knicks were trash.

Too many INT’s...kinda like Melo shot too much and his % was too low in NY...funny how nobody has been saying that in OKC so far. Eli hasn’t had much help.

Zeke is done. He is losing next week and will sit out the next 6 weeks after this KC game.
Zeke was screwed when the Judges were announced for his appeal. Denny Chin is an Obama appointee who went to school with John Mara.

He was the deciding vote in Brady’s case.
Brady won in the lower level unlike Zeke and Chin ruled against him.

Zeke is done now.
Jerry Jones is going to get Goodell’s job for this though.
He’s one of three judges.

When did Ben McAdoo start cultivating William Forsythe’s “Out For Justice” look?

525full-out-for-justice-screenshot.jpg

Marrone suspended Fournette for violation of team rules for today? Wow.

Hope it works out.

I’m hoping for an improbable Bills-Jags playoff matchup. This board would be so entertaining to read.
Missed team photo on top of other things was the reason.

Think he was held out early in the season for team violation too

The Bucs are awful. Saints taking them to the woodshed. Pretty excited to go see them at the Ralph next Sunday.

Jameis Winston is a clown. Too hurt to play with his team down 30 he decides to start a fight on the sideline.

Unbelievable TD by KC on the last play of the half.

Dallas making sure to retain title of the dumbest team in the NFL.

Garrett is the best .500 coach ever. :rolleyes:Oh Lord:bat::vomit::noidea:
Garrett is a puppet.
Dallas always struggles with situational football.
That is coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.