NFL Thread | Page 210 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFC has 4 teams 7-2 or better.
Pretty amazing.
Philadelphia is one loss from going from 1 seed to 4 seed.
New Orleans/LA Rams/Minnesota are all 7-2.
Tolja the Vikings were for real.

How long will Tyron Smith be sidelined? Just asking for my friends Vinny Curry, Brandon Graham and Derek Barnett. :)

He better come back soon, or Dak is going to get killed.

Really bullish on the Saints. Dynamite running game, solid defense, and the second best QB in football.
NO D looks fast and disciplined.
That is the key.
NO OL was stud as well.

Saints have a lot of division games left but I think any of 4 teams could win the NFC.
Eagles-Saints-Rams-Seahawks.
I don’t trust Case Keenum to win multiple playoff games.

That is the key.
NO OL was stud as well.

Saints have a lot of division games left but I think any of 4 teams could win the NFC.

Need to beat the Rams to secure the bye. I think our Oline has surpassed the Cowboys as the best in football. Hopefully Philly stumbles a game or two coming up.

I want Brees to be able to say he beat both Peyton and Brady in the Super Bowl after this year. Yes I’m getting ahead of myself.

Okay I didn’t see Denver Special teams giving the Patriots 3 TDs.
Good thing I didn’t bet on this game.

What the heck happened to the Denver pass rush.
Jeez Von Miller has to be hurt. This is a backup RT.

Need to beat the Rams to secure the bye. I think our Oline has surpassed the Cowboys as the best in football. Hopefully Philly stumbles a game or two coming up.

I want Brees to be able to say he beat both Peyton and Brady in the Super Bowl after this year. Yes I’m getting ahead of myself.

Its good, still think the Cowboys is better.

I think a rematch would be a closer game but the Patriots offense did move the ball pretty easily on this Saints D.
That basically forced the Saints to throw and out of their game plan.

Saints running game has been just dominant.
Cowboys OL isn’t close to the best this year.
Bears and Saints might be the best 2 OLs this year.

Its good, still think the Cowboys is better.
Not this year man.
Cowboys have been weak at RT.
Frederick and Martin have been okay but the Cowboys OL has been coasting on reputation this year.
Collins isn’t the same.
They miss Leary.

Bill Belichick doesn't deserve to mow Tom Landry's lawn.

Last edited:
Bill Belichick doesn't deserve to mow Tom Landry's lawn.
If Belichick coaches another 5 years he could be close to Don Shula.
Shula 347
Belichick 270.

If he wins 12 games a year and one in the playoffs that 65.
This year he still has 7 regular season and potentially playoff games.

Belichick could end up the coaching wins leader if he truly wants it.

So how bout Dem Bills?

5-2 riding high to 5-4 and staring at road trips to Chargers and Chiefs followed up by a visit from Brady and Belichek ... Staring at 5-7

They are who we thought they are.

So how bout Dem Bills?

5-2 riding high to 5-4 and staring at road trips to Chargers and Chiefs followed up by a visit from Brady and Belichek ... Staring at 5-7

To the surprise of no one, unfortunately.

That is the key.
NO OL was stud as well.

Ya the top 3 is exactly how I'd rank 'em and I don't think there's an appreciable gap between the Eagles & Rams.
Also agree Case Keenum will probably look like Case Keenum at some point.
Not sure Seattle is much better than the ATL/Car/Dallas group.
Atlanta's 'net yards per play' is exactly the same as it was last year - which means they've been a bit unfortunate thus far.
In any case the NFC playoffs look more exciting than either conference has been in years; decades maybe.

You guys ready for another fun Miami Dolphins primetime showing?

Okay I didn’t see Denver Special teams giving the Patriots 3 TDs.
Good thing I didn’t bet on this game.
You should stop giving betting advice if you're not going to put your money where your mouth is. (Or everyone should just do the opposite of whatever you recommend.)

You should stop giving betting advice if you're not going to put your money where your mouth is. (Or everyone should just do the opposite of whatever you recommend.)
I give advice and I also do reverse jinx.
I did bet the New England-Tampa over and lost that one. If people are gambling money they can’t afford to lose based on my posts that is just stupid.
Take it with a grain of salt.

I had Auburn -1 on the football board but I doubt you saw that one.

Just do the opposite and make the money.

That Denver special teams though gave New England 24 points.
That isn’t predictable plus I didn’t realize the Broncos would quit.

I give advice and I also do reverse jinx.
I did bet the New England-Tampa over and lost that one. If people are gambling money they can’t afford to lose based on my posts that is just stupid.
Take it with a grain of salt.

I had Auburn -1 on the football board but I doubt you will say anything on that one.
Didn't see it. And I don't take your advice. I doubt anyone does. I just think it's funny.

Loved the report that leaked some owners were pushing the idea that the Cowboys franchise could be forfeited if Jones kept it up. Let's forget for a minute it's the most valuable sports team in any sport world wide and just focus on the TV ratings for a second. Without the Cowboys who draw more eyes than any team in the league the ratings would be even more dismal than they are currently. I get Ole Roger wants to fight back but forfeiture is beyond ludicrous.

How did Jacksonville get this soft a schedule?
My goodness
They play
@ Cleveland
@ Arizona without Palmer/Stanton
Indianapolis
Seattle
Houston without Watson
@ San Francisco
@ Tennessee

Holy chit that schedule has 5-2 at worst written all over it.
Douglas Marrone could go 11-5 this year.

Loved the report that leaked some owners were pushing the idea that the Cowboys franchise could be forfeited if Jones kept it up. Let's forget for a minute it's the most valuable sports team in any sport world wide and just focus on the TV ratings for a second. Without the Cowboys who draw more eyes than any team in the league the ratings would be even more dismal than they are currently. I get Ole Roger wants to fight back but forfeiture is beyond ludicrous.
The owners wouldn’t fold the Cowboys franchise they would force Jones to sell.
No chance it would happen though as Jones would sue and keep it in court for years.

I support Jones but that Jones wannabe Arthur Blank want to give Roger Goodell another 200 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.