NFL Thread | Page 212 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The coaching staff as a whole doesn't make adjustments, which is why I think its time for Garrett to go, we just don't have the horses on defense right now to have a good defense, I dont think Rod has done a bad job given what he has had to work with.

He doesn't put guys in position to win. See the last two games against GB or the before the half fiasco with KC.

I am good with the whole staff going but if I had to pick just one it would be Rod and his antiquated defense.

Jerry Jones just got beatdown by Robert Kraft for calling him the p word.
No doubt the owners leaked that tape to embarrass Jones.

I am on Jerry’s side but he just got killed. Bleeping Roger is going to get his extension.

Kraft is the p word.

They better have more than this nothingburger if they are going to take Jerry down.

So far they are batting 0 - 2.

Kam Chancellor joins Richard Sherman on IR. Seattle looks to be in tough shape going forward. Can never remember a year with more injuries to prominent players.

Brees just brought the Saints back from down 15 in like 3 minutes against the Skins. Crazy.

I changed the channel and New Orleans tied it up?

Wow that was really quick.

So when are people going to buy the Vikings?

Also, congrats to the Jacksonville Fightin' Dove Bars for extending the Cleveland Browns' losing streak and sitting alone in 1st place in their division!

Also, congrats to the Jacksonville Fightin' Dove Bars for extending the Cleveland Browns' losing streak and sitting alone in 1st place in their division!
Not buying the Vikings in the playoffs.
I will say they are doing well and have earned their regular season respect.

Wow the Chiefs stink.

Got off to a hot start but I never thought it would last. I think they will make the playoffs but don't seem them as a serious Super Bowl contender like some were saying earlier in the year.

Got off to a hot start but I never thought it would last. I think they will make the playoffs but don't seem them as a serious Super Bowl contender like some were saying earlier in the year.

With their schedule, they could miss them.

All my Bills fan friends liked to bash on Eli that season when he kept having passes bounce off receivers hands and get picked, while being under pressure seemingly every time he dropped back to pass.

Wonder if they feel the same about Peterman today, or if it’s all still Tyrod’s fault? Lolollol.

Jags in position to get a bye
They're in the hunt, but I would be shocked if they got a bye. Impossible, no. Likely, no. Pitt (currently the 2nd seed) has a ridiculously easy schedule remaining (CLE twice, DB, Cincy, Baltimore, Houston, and the Pats), and NE is, well, NE.

Someone would have to collapse in order for the Jags to pass them.

With their schedule, they could miss them.
AFC is so bad KC is a lock.

Buffalo, Baltimore, Oakland are fighting for the 6 seed.

Washington would be dangerous in the AFC and they are behind teams like Detroit and Dallas.

Outside of the QB position they might be the most talented team in the NFL, but not sure I’d feel great about Case Keenum or Teddy Bridgewater going toe to to against Brees, Wentz or Russell Wilson in the playoffs.

Peterman is doing so bad I can’t even post in the Bills thread as I feel bad for their fans after yesterday.
Wow Peterman has 4 INT in a quarter and 3 minutes.
Now one of them was a joke but still he has been bad.

AFC is so bad KC is a lock.

Buffalo, Baltimore, Oakland are fighting for the 6 seed.

Washington would be dangerous in the AFC and they are behind teams like Detroit and Dallas.

The Cowboys and Skins would make the playoffs in the afc. The Afc is bad, but I think the Chiefs could go in freefall mode. Bills at the Jets, who play hard every game, could be 6-6.

Peterman is doing so bad I can’t even post in the Bills thread as I feel bad for their fans after yesterday.
Wow Peterman has 4 INT in a quarter and 3 minutes.
Now one of them was a joke but still he has been bad.

Always thought Tyrod was average, but he didn’t turn the ball over a lot.

At the start it looked like the AFC West would be very solid. Right now they're putrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.