NFL Thread | Page 211 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug Marrone is a quarterback whisperer.
giphy.gif

Same thing he whispered to Nassib and Orton, I would imagine.
Dude Marrone is an above average coach but give me a break.

He won 8 games in Nassib’s Senior year.
He won 9* games with Orton. That 9th win was not legit as Brady and the Patriots sat their starters in a meaningless game.

He is doing well with the Jaguars but still has an undisciplined team with multiple stupid PFs in a must win game against Chargers.

Marrone is such a great whisper that Bortles threw one of the worst INTs I have ever seen yesterday right after the lucky fumble recovery.

Nassib was a decent college qb, Bortles belongs in the cfl, maybe.
Jag are 6-3 and could win out. I think Doug likes BB. He has been holding Westbrook out to get him as healthy as possible and also to not have any game film on him. Don't forget they lost Robinson who is a true big time No.1 receiver that can go up and get balls and generally wreak havoc on a defense.

Dude Marrone is an above average coach but give me a break.

He won 8 games in Nassib’s Senior year.
He won 9* games with Orton. That 9th win was not legit as Brady and the Patriots sat their starters in a meaningless game.

He is doing well with the Jaguars but still has an undisciplined team with multiple stupid PFs in a must win game against Chargers.

Marrone is such a great whisper that Bortles threw one of the worst INTs I have ever seen yesterday right after the lucky fumble recovery.
Like the lucky "tuck" fumble the Pats got against the Raiders for their first superbowl? Jags are coming for your golden boy Brady, mark it down.

How did Jacksonville get this soft a schedule?
My goodness
They play
@ Cleveland
@ Arizona without Palmer/Stanton
Indianapolis
Seattle
Houston without Watson
@ San Francisco
@ Tennessee

Holy chit that schedule has 5-2 at worst written all over it.
Douglas Marrone could go 11-5 this year.

Nice call kreskin Did you really just figure that out

I give advice and I also do reverse jinx.
I did bet the New England-Tampa over and lost that one. If people are gambling money they can’t afford to lose based on my posts that is just stupid.
Take it with a grain of salt.

I had Auburn -1 on the football board but I doubt you saw that one.

Just do the opposite and make the money.

That Denver special teams though gave New England 24 points.
That isn’t predictable plus I didn’t realize the Broncos would quit.

Denver quit in their previous game as well. Becoming a trend.

My fantasy team really shlit the bed this week, (Thank you Tyrod and Fournette) but I had a 48 point lead and the other guy had Cam left.

I lost.

Tuesday Morning Surprise, I watched the Knicks and went to bed.

Damn.

Someone shoot me. This season cant end soon enough. Sweeping the pats wont even be cool now

Someone shoot me. This season cant end soon enough. Sweeping the pats wont even be cool now
Your QB is Jay Cutler or what my buddy calls the Jacoby Ellsbury of the NFL.

Miami was screwed when Tannehill got ACL surgery.

What sucks for Fins is Landry wants to get paid and they have to pay him top of the market money, franchise him, or let him walk.

Suh has been stealing money since he got to Miami. Never have I seen him dominate and he is the highest paid DL in the league.

Your QB is Jay Cutler or what my buddy calls the Jacoby Ellsbury of the NFL.

Miami was screwed when Tannehill got ACL surgery.

What sucks for Fins is Landry wants to get paid and they have to pay him top of the market money, franchise him, or let him walk.

Suh has been stealing money since he got to Miami. Never have I seen him dominate and he is the highest paid DL in the league.
We have to keep Landry. I hate admitting it but hes that good.

Absolutely agree about Suh.

I pray for Tannehills health twice a day and three times on weekends

How did Jacksonville get this soft a schedule?
My goodness
They play
@ Cleveland
@ Arizona without Palmer/Stanton
Indianapolis
Seattle
Houston without Watson
@ San Francisco
@ Tennessee

Holy chit that schedule has 5-2 at worst written all over it.
Douglas Marrone could go 11-5 this year.

The AFC South sucks

Then they got lucky in the division rotation with NFC west (a crappy SF, drawing Zona after both QB's get hurt, a declining SEA w/0 Sherman, only good team they've played from there is LA Rams, which Jax lost to), and the AFC North (only good team is Pittsburgh, whom JAX beat, CIN and BAL are mediocre at best, Cleveland is Cleveland).

The other two teams were the ones from the AFC East (Jets) and West (LAC) that also finished DFL last year. JAX split those games.

Zeke pulled his appeal. Between his suspension and the Sean Lee and Tyron Smith injuries Dallas is done. They are playing for a draft pick now.

The need a coaching staff overall on defense too.

Zeke pulled his appeal. Between his suspension and the Sean Lee and Tyron Smith injuries Dallas is done. They are playing for a draft pick now.

The need a coaching staff overall on defense too.
You know Chris Collinsworth is going to praise Rob Martnelli every good play on Sunday night.
Collinsworth loves the guy because he gives him stuff in the production meeting.

You know Chris Collinsworth is going to praise Rob Martnelli every good play on Sunday night.
Collinsworth loves the guy because he gives him stuff in the production meeting.

Rod absolutely has to go this off season.

Why? he's done a pretty good job, its not his fault Sean Lee is made of glass, and he never gets any pass rushers are good db's.

Puh-lease. We can beat crap teams with that 15 yards off the reciever scheme but we aren't beating teams with elite QBs (like GB) in the post season with it.

The only bigger garbage than his scheme is his play calling. Neither of which are near as bad as his inability to make game adjustments.

He must go this off season.

Puh-lease. We can beat crap teams with that 15 yards off the reciever scheme but we aren't beating teams with elite QBs (like GB) in the post season with it.

The only bigger garbage than his scheme is his play calling. Neither of which are near as bad as his inability to make game adjustments.

He must go this off season.

The coaching staff as a whole doesn't make adjustments, which is why I think its time for Garrett to go, we just don't have the horses on defense right now to have a good defense, I dont think Rod has done a bad job given what he has had to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.