NFL Thread | Page 214 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the SB were played next Sunday I'd like their chances. But unfortunately it won't be played for another 2-1/2 months from now. Oh btw get Wentz the hell out of the game right now.
Are you an Eagles guy? They look damn good. Damn good.

If the SB were played next Sunday I'd like their chances. But unfortunately it won't be played for another 2-1/2 months from now. Oh btw get Wentz the hell out of the game right now.

It will be nice to see the Eagles blow it and not win a sb.

The NFC is so deep teams like Atlanta, Dallas, Washington, Detroit aren’t playoff teams and then if Aaron Rodgers was healthy add one more of Carolina, New Orleans, Seattle, LA Rams wouldn’t make it either.d

Nothing personal toward their fans, but I enjoy watching Jerry and Jason pooch one season after another. I'm only sorry Tony isn't there with them anymore. In fairness, Tony made a little into a lot. Jerry and Jason, on the other hand, have made a lot into very little. I hope Jerry lives to be 100.

I hope Jerry lives to be 100.

tenor.gif

Trueblue25 holy chit the Dolphins are -16.5 at New England this week.
I fear that the NFLs best hope at knocking the patsies off is Payton and Brees...and I’m not sure they can get out of their own way enough times to get there.

I fear that the NFLs best hope at knocking the patsies off is Payton and Brees...and I’m not sure they can get out of their own way enough times to get there.
Kansas City scares me.
They have talent and matchup with New England.

Pittsburgh doesn’t scare me because Brady owns that D and Pats have enough secondary to slow down Pittsburgh.

On the NFC side
New Orleans is New England without the history. I think Payton and Brees are good but not as good as Belichick and Brady.
They spanked New Orleans this year.

Philly- Is Philly. They aren’t likely to get there and if they do the Patriots will control tempo and I feel we win.

Minnesota- LOL Case Keenum vs. Tom Brady.

Rams- have a good young nucleus but I don’t see them getting there

Seattle- is top injured.

Carolina is the team that scares me.
They won at New England there short passing game plays into New England’s D.

I think the AFC is likely Pittsburgh vs. New England.

NFC no clue except Philly will choke.

Kansas City scares me.

Pittsburgh doesn’t scare me because Brady owns that D and Pats have enough secondary to slow down Pittsburgh.

On the NFC side
New Orleans is New England without the history. I think Payton and Brees are good but not as good as Belichick and Brady.

Philly- Is Philly. They aren’t likely to get there and if they do the Patriots will control tempo and I feel we win.

Seattle- is top injured.

KC has about a week or 2 to get their act together or they’re either out because of this downward spiral or a quick exit after backing in because the West sucks.

When your toughest competition might be a Blake Bortles Jax team, or Pittsburgh, whom yeah, Brady mixes into his soy beans or whatever to help him shlit out toxins...I’d be making February hotel reservations in Minneapolis of all places.

Philly is getting good a little ahead of schedule and yeah, they’ll choke it away anyway.

The Vikings? I agree, it’s just laughable.

Rams?? Please.

Lions?? Cmon

Seattle May be cooked now.

It’s NO or Carolina with 1 of them needing to pull a Giants.

Home team wins that. Bree’s wants no part of having to play possibly at Seattle, at Charlotte and at philly in Jan.

I will keep my eye on Carolina, they should throttle the jets and then next Sunday’s National 4 game should be saints-rams.

Brees v Brady in a Dome?? I’m taking the over and the Saints.

KC has about a week or 2 to get their act together or they’re either out because of this downward spiral or a quick exit after backing in because the West sucks.

When your toughest competition might be a Blake Bortles Jax team, or Pittsburgh, whom yeah, Brady mixes into his soy beans or whatever to help him shlit out toxins...I’d be making February hotel reservations in Minneapolis of all places.

Philly is getting good a little ahead of schedule and yeah, they’ll choke it away anyway.

Rams?? Please.

Lions?? Cmon

Home team wins that. Bree’s wants no part of having to play possibly at Seattle, at Charlotte and at philly in Jan.

I will keep my eye on Carolina, they should throttle the jets and then next Sunday’s National 4 game should be saints-rams.

I think the Saints are the best team in the Nfc right now, nothing against the Eagles, but give me Brees over a 2nd year qb.

Rams?? Please.

Lions?? Cmon

Brees has beat Philly in the playoffs on the road. The guy played at Purdue for Christ sakes. The dome crap is overrated.

Should have beat San Fran too, but the defense made Alex Smith look like Michael Vick.

Brees has beat Philly in the playoffs on the road. The guy played at Purdue for Christ sakes. The dome crap is overrated.

Should have beat San Fran too, but the defense made Alex Smith look like Michael Vick.
It's not.

And brees played 7 games in college in November, 3 v Indiana which we will throw out...and otherwise was 2-2.

November, is not January.

He's also 1-4 in playoffs on the road, the 1 win, yes...v a crappy igg team, probably with decent weather.

Don't gamble there...

It's not.

And brees played 7 games in college in November, 3 v Indiana which we will throw out...and otherwise was 2-2.

November, is not January.

He's also 1-4 in playoffs on the road, the 1 win, yes...v a crappy igg team, probably with decent weather.

Don't gamble there...

Who do you bet on the road in the Playoffs?

Peyton was 2-5.

Brady is only 3-4 himself.

Not everyone can be Eli and Flacco.

Home in time for second half. Go home team. Got a few friends that I want to leave happy.

Kansas City scares me.

On the NFC side

Seattle- is top injured.

I love all of the national skepticism about the Eagles. I hope it lasts all the way into February. Most games are won up front and the Birds are superior to the Pats on both sides of the line of scrimmage. Brady will be under severe duress if he's fortunate to face the Eagles in the SB. And Wentz is a flat out baller. I told you months ago he'd show himself to be the best QB in the NFC East. My bad, I meant the NFL.

What happened? You didn't pay your cable bill? Guess you don't get Philly games in the NY area. Not to worry - we're coming to the swamp in a few weeks for our annual quasi- home game. Hide the women and children. Might be a good time to rest Eli and put in the young guy.

There is a very big difference between that Eagles team and this year's team. I think you know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.