NFL Thread | Page 221 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I'm not going to shed a tear for Burfict.

Yeah, it's a dual edge there. Burfict earned that hit on himself with his atrocious behavior over past seasons. He's routinely displayed zero respect for the welfare of other players with the cheap sht he's handed out game after game. It wasn't right for JJ Smith-Schuster to posture over him, but I don't have any sympathy for Burfict either. And you gotta know JJ S-S will be an instant cult hero in the Pittsburgh locker room. Which, although I understand it, is still part of the problem.

Yeah, it's a dual edge there. Burfict earned that hit on himself with his atrocious behavior over past seasons. He's routinely displayed zero respect for the welfare of other players with the cheap sht he's handed out game after game. It wasn't right for JJ Smith-Schuster to posture over him, but I don't have any sympathy for Burfict either. And you gotta know JJ S-S will be an instant cult hero in the Pittsburgh locker room. Which, although I understand it, is still part of the problem.
I hope the NFL is cool if the Bills put a hit like that on Gronk a couple weeks from now. They're pretty much asking for "street justice" with that joke of a 1 game suspension.

I hope the NFL is cool if the Bills put a hit like that on Gronk a couple weeks from now. They're pretty much asking for "street justice" with that joke of a 1 game suspension.

While I appreciate the sentiment, those would be two separate incidents.

Where did you see this?
Hope I didnt get it wrong. I thought towards the end of the game they spoke about him moving the legs. Really hope I didn't misunderstand.

Gronkowski is appealing a 1-game suspension for that? Really Rob? Why, because you don't like being disciplined for doing something seriously stupid that could have injured another player? Good grief. Just more of that NE entitled attitude: "The rules apply to the rest, but not us."

Gronkowski has to be the dumbest player ever, every time I hear him speak, I actually feel dumber.

Gronkowski has to be the dumbest player ever, every time I hear him speak, I actually feel dumber.
That's silly. Of course he should be suspended. I'm a Steelers Fan, and I 100% think JuJu deserves his suspension too. Maybe a one game suspension is not enough!?

Fantasy Football Playoff time. Gotta decide tonight on this. PPR. Tevin Coleman or Isaiah Crowell? Leaning Crowell slightly. Any input is appreciated.

Fantasy Football Playoff time. Gotta decide tonight on this. PPR. Tevin Coleman or Isaiah Crowell? Leaning Crowell slightly. Any input is appreciated.
Coleman seems like a real big gamble.
TNF isn’t the best for RBs.
I would lean towards Crowell.

NFL roughing the passer rule blows. Saints stop Falcons on third down. Sheldon Rankins hits Matt Ryan with a finger nail after the pass and they get a 15 yard penalty that leads to a touchdown.

NFL roughing the passer rule blows. Saints stop Falcons on third down. Sheldon Rankins hits Matt Ryan with a finger nail after the pass and they get a 15 yard penalty that leads to a touchdown.
Penalties should be subject to challenges.
That call was weak.
It wasn’t a low hit or high hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.