NFL Thread | Page 228 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the phins can pull off a miracle next week. If they do, I think they can get to 9 wins. Way more worried about the bills than chiefs at the moment

Steelers-kicker-gif.gif

Yeah, I thought of that one. It at least had some creativity. :)

I hope the phins can pull off a miracle next week. If they do, I think they can get to 9 wins. Way more worried about the bills than chiefs at the moment

Not sure I would characterize beating the Bills as a miracle under any circumstances, unless the weather is the same as this past Sunday I guess.

By some miracle, I advanced in the fantasy playoffs of my ESPN league. Should I start Big Ben (vs New England) or pull Aaron Rodgers off IR and back in the lineup, assuming he is cleared to play vs Carolina?

By some miracle, I advanced in the fantasy playoffs of my ESPN league. Should I start Big Ben (vs New England) or pull Aaron Rodgers off IR and back in the lineup, assuming he is cleared to play vs Carolina?
Ben.
NE will give up yards thus you will have more chances for TDs.

FWIW: Michael Irvin in his weekly spot with Joe & Evan gave his current Super Bowl prediction.

Vikings over patsies

FWIW: Michael Irvin in his weekly spot with Joe & Evan gave his current Super Bowl prediction.

Vikings over patsies
Did he talk about the fact the NFL network is going to need you and I as guest analysts as they continue to lose analysts left and right for sexual misbehavior.

Also I think the NFC champion comes out of the South.

Did he talk about the fact the NFL network is going to need you and I as guest analysts as they continue to lose analysts left and right for s e xual misbehavior.

Right now if you held a gun to my head, Im picking the Saints in the Nfc.

Did he talk about the fact the NFL network is going to need you and I as guest analysts as they continue to lose analysts left and right for s e xual misbehavior.

I gave u saints - patsies a month or so ago.

But yeah, I’m ready if you are...

Jags.

Wow

Not an elite D

Bortles is unremitting bad. Worse Qb in the league

Marrone will never get another job

Jags.

Wow

Not an elite D

Bortles is unremitting bad. Worse Qb in the league

Marrone will never get another job
No Watson
No Watt
No Merclius

Those are 3 of Houston’s best 5 players minus DeAndre Hopkins and Jadevon Clowney

Wow my god.
The Texans have one of the worst secondaries in the NFL.
Feel free to peacock now. Who is the
Texans QB? Yates?

No Watson
No Watt
No Merclius

Those are 3 of Houston’s best 5 players minus DeAndre Hopkins and Jadevon Clowney

Wow my god.
The Texans have one of the worst secondaries in the NFL.
Feel free to peacock now. Who is the
Texans QB? Yates?

You’re the one with all the pronouncements

Go Steelers!

You’re the one with all the pronouncements

Go Steelers!
I could get the next 50 things I say wrong and it wouldn’t bother me one iota. This is sports.
Also enjoy living vicariously through other teams it must suck when your team hasn’t won anything.

When’s the last time Miami didn’t have to play in Buffalo in December? They never win these games late there.
Did you see that PF on the Saints DB for putting his hand on the Jets WR.
I mean wow this league isn’t killing physicality.

Did you see that PF on the Saints DB for putting his hand on the Jets WR.
I mean wow this league isn’t killing physicality.

Yeah I’m not happy about this game today. Michael Thomas should have 3 touchdowns and 2 have been called back. One was ridiculous.

When’s the last time Miami didn’t have to play in Buffalo in December? They never win these games late there.
I dont know. Would google it but im lookin for a cliff to hop off

Status
Not open for further replies.