NFL Thread | Page 226 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming the Pats wake up tonight, but if they don't, that just makes it a guarantee they will be trying against Buffalo, right?

I'm assuming the Pats wake up tonight, but if they don't, that just makes it a guarantee they will be trying against Buffalo, right?
Pats are afraid of the Miami DL they are playing not to get Brady hurt.
This game plan has been crap.
If they lose tonight they can’t lose another game to get the 1 seed.

God damnit where was this energy in the first half of the year

Pats are afraid of the Miami DL they are playing not to get Brady hurt.
This game plan has been crap.
If they lose tonight they can’t lose another game to get the 1 seed.

They lose another and they'll be the three seed after the Jags run the table.

Oops, I think Brady just threw another INT.
Oops like I care about meaningless December regular season game.
The Patriots could lose out and they still have given their fan base enough.

Wake was indeed a stud when he played for the BC Lions.

Brady looks even more statuesque than normal this evening. I think that achilles is bothering him a bit. If you can get pressure up the middle you can beat the Pats.

Oops like I care about meaningless December regular season game.
The Patriots could lose out and they still have given their fan base enough.

Obviously you do.

Brady looks even more statuesque than normal this evening. I think that achilles is bothering him a bit. If you can get pressure up the middle you can beat the Pats.

Wait till he has to visit Jacksonville in the 2nd round, if they get that far.

Obviously you do.
Yeah I have been really worried about this game.
Your right. I mean I am totally crushed about losing a divisional road game in a spot the greatest QB of alltime is under .500.
You nailed it.

Yeah I have been really worried about this game.
Your right. I mean I am totally crushed about losing a divisional road game in a spot the greatest QB of alltime is under .500.
You nailed it.

I see the game plan though. If the Pats win you'll do plenty of chirping and if they lose the default position will be that we've won more titles than you have. Heads you win, tails you win. As Mike Tyson said in The Hangover: Nice...

Wait till he has to visit Jacksonville in the 2nd round, if they get that far.

Depends where that game is played. Right now odds clearly favor that game being played in NE. How would you fare on tiebreakers cuz that's about your only chance of being seeded ahead of them?

I see the game plan though. If the Pats win you'll do plenty of chirping and if they lose the default position will be that we've won more titles than you have. Heads you win, tails you win. As Mike Tyson said in The Hangover: Nice...
I give credit to the opponent when the Patriots lose but your team is done so no need to say anything more to you.
I take the shots about titles because you deserve it.

Miami is craving up the New England LBs.
Good job by Gase.

On D the Miami DL is destroying the NE OL.

Depends where that game is played. Right now odds clearly favor that game being played in NE. How would you fare on tiebreakers cuz that's about your only chance of being seeded ahead of them?

NYT playoff machine says NE loses tonight and at Pitt and Jags close 3-0, Jags are the 2 seed.

Watching this game tonight, I’m thinking McCoy’s overtime TD might the last time the Bills offense sees the end zone all year.

Pats D looks bad, but I don’t expect that to repeat. Dolphins D between last week and this week is taking over.

And, of course, the Bills could be starting Joe Webb.

Watching this game tonight, I’m thinking McCoy’s overtime TD might the last time the Bills offense sees the end zone all year.

Pats D looks bad, but I don’t expect that to repeat. Dolphins D between last week and this week is taking over.

And, of course, the Bills could be starting Joe Webb.
Bills running game will slow down the Dolphins pass rush.

NYT playoff machine says NE loses tonight and at Pitt and Jags close 3-0, Jags are the 2 seed.

Yeah I don’t see Pittsburgh beating New England even if the Patriots lose by 100 tonight. That’s been a mismatch for 15 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.