NFL Thread | Page 229 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well atleast you got the Celtics who are good and Gordon Hayward could return for the playoffs.
Its not the same. Im a dolphins and cuse football guy. No matter how good the bball teams are i still have a hole in my soul

Its not the same. Im a dolphins and cuse football guy. No matter how good the bball teams are i still have a hole in my soul
I feel that I am caring less and less about baseball by the year.
Football and basketball are the big sports.

I feel that I am caring less and less about baseball by the year.
Football and basketball are the big sports.
Baseball lost my interest after Delgado and Roy left Toronto

Baseball lost my interest after Delgado and Roy left Toronto
It’s just the pace of the game for me.
Plus I hate my teams ownership.
The sport is just to slow.
Football and basketball the game’s move and flow.

After watching the Saints today, might have crowned them a little early, I think I need to give the Vikings more respect.

Patriots are going to win this game today. Brown probably just broke his ankle and Ben is hobbled.

After watching the Saints today, might have crowned them a little early, I think I need to give the Vikings more respect.

NFC playoffs should be fun. Carolina and the Rams are solid too. I think there’s 5 teams with a shot.

Would LOVE to see someone besides the Pats or Steelers in the AFC, but I doubt it.

NFC playoffs should be fun. Carolina and the Rams are solid too. I think there’s 5 teams with a shot.

Would LOVE to see someone besides the Pats or Steelers in the AFC, but I doubt it.

I just pray the Cowboys have a chance to at least play their way in as the 6 seed.

I just pray the Cowboys have a chance to at least play their way in as the 6 seed.

I pray they don’t and I pray Philly goes out in game 1.

Sorry. NFC East hate is all I got this year.

Would like to see the Jags make a run and the Bills get in but those are the only teams I feel anything positive for as far as rooting interests go.

I pray they don’t and I pray Philly goes out in game 1.

Sorry. NFC East hate is all I got this year.

Would like to see the Jags make a run and the Bills get in but those are the only teams I feel anything positive for as far as rooting interests go.
Eli did well today.
He showed he wants to play for the Blue for another year.

Eli did well today.
He showed he wants to play for the Blue for another year.

He did play well, not sure why Webb wasn't playing the last few weeks, need to find out what you have if your the Giants.

He did play well, not sure why Webb wasn't playing the last few weeks, need to find out what you have if your the Giants.
I was saying that when the stupid benching occurred. What that tells me is that Eli is in the plans to be starter for at least one more year.

Seattle OL versus that Rams DL is just not fair for Russell Wilson.
The Seahawks have no depth their top players eat so much of their cap they can’t spend on OL.
Chancellor and Sherman are going to be gone next year to give the team some needed cap space.

Pitt doing a good job getting 3-5 yards a play and converting 3rd downs to shorten this game.
Steelers went 35 yards and took half
Of the quarter off the clock.

The Patriots offensive and defensive lines are their weak link right now.
DL is fine it’s scheme they don’t pass rush hard unless it’s obvious passing downs.
OL especially the LT and LG are weak.

Couple of huge breaks for NE with Brown going down and a dropped pick

lol so classic. Always those big breaks it seems.

Brown was huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.