NFL Thread | Page 272 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is saying he had surgery.
Cause he didn’t.
The NFL is monitoring this whole thing. As he has avoided press conferences by not practicing.
He didn’t break anything. He has a splint on because he has an injured thumb.

The surgery rumor is absolutely running around NYC desks. Have heard it 3x.

Not media, just subtle placements.

Good lord. So thi giant entity is nothing more than Pro Wrestling?

You and bees should start a conspiracy club
Brady has a jammed thumb.
He is going to play but won’t be 100%.
Injuries are part of the game.
Jacksonville will earn the win even if Brady isn’t 100%.
No excuses.

The surgery rumor is absolutely running around NYC desks. Have heard it 3x.

Not media, just subtle placements.
I have listened to Boston radio before work and they would be all over it.
No chance NYC would have it and Boston doesn’t.

Spygate was a legit violation. It was completely within the rules, in all previous NFL seasons, done by many.. That year, the same filming was to be done from a booth with 3 sides, and a roof. Belicheck's arrogance didnt put the filming assistant in a booth. Violation.

Don't disagree, but then why was the guy nicknamed the Deflator?

(no, I don't want to re-debate this whole thing)
If I was nicknamed the flyer, and the NFL said that I could defy physics, and fall UP, I wouldn't believe them.

More fun to talk about the game.

9F2A081C-B15A-45D7-BF91-299242758B6F.jpeg
Spygate was a legit violation. It was completely within the rules, in all previous NFL seasons, done by many.. That year, the same filming was to be done from a booth with 3 sides, and a roof. Belicheck's arrogance didnt put the filming assistant in a booth. Violation.
Belichick was arrogant on Spygate.
He got the harshest penalty ever given till that point.

Deflategate was a penalty for the Patriots still being good after a decade when the league wants parity. Science shows what happened and the NFL leaked crap to make them guilty even though the actual numbers were within science.
They got the public opinion against them and they were guilty.

Philadelphia 16 Minnesota 13
New England 20 Jacksonville 17.
No Brady healthy takes a TD off for NE.
All Brady has to do is equal Bortles. I don’t see Bortles doing what he did last week.

Brady practiced today (not sure if full or limited ), but he wouldn’t be practicing today if he just had hand surgery.

Brady practiced today (not sure if full or limited ), but he wouldn’t be practicing today if he just had hand surgery.
He is speaking live now so he atleast was limited at practice.

He was probably using a nerf, watch for those too.

So when that guy intercepted the ball and went...what the fluck is this?? I’m now supposed to believe bill Nye the science guy telling me it’s possible it deflated on its own???

They found a talking point that was reasonable, but that ball was deflated on purpose.

As were others.

Watch that old man carefully on Sunday...

Brady is trolling everyone
If the Patriots don’t sign a QB before the game he is playing. If he is out they wouldn’t go into the game with 1 QB.
How quickly would people who hate the Patriots(excluding you) root for them if they signed Kaepernick.

So when that guy intercepted the ball and went...what the fluck is this?? I’m now supposed to believe bill Nye the science guy telling me it’s possible it deflated on its own???

They found a talking point that was reasonable, but that ball was deflated on purpose.

As were others.

What does me saying Brady practiced have to do with my thoughts on deflategate? Do you think the hand thing is made up? (No sarcasm intended). I was just sharing what I read. I’m not a patriots fan btw , I’m a Steelers fan.

As were others.

Bill Nye is not a science guy. He is a mechanical engineer, that got in to entertainment, for children.

If you'd like to tell the nation's top physicists, they are wrong? Go for it. Enjoy floating on your ceiling, your perpetual motion machine, and the flat Earth. If you hate the pats, that's cool. I don't believe that Brady is a God that can defy the laws of physics, and could have made the balls read what the NFL's lack of knowledge, wanted them to read. If you do? That's cool. Physics, for me, is not a "reasonable" talking point. It's physics.

Last edited:
What does me saying Brady practiced have to do with my thoughts on deflategate? Do you think the hand thing is made up? (No sarcasm intended). I was just sharing what I read. I’m not a patriots fan btw , I’m a Steelers fan.
Copied the wrong post.

I do these in rapid fire time...

Bill Nye is not a science guy. He is a mechanical engineer, that got in to entertainment, for children.

If you'd like to tell the nation's top physicists, they are wrong? Go for it. Enjoy floating on your ceiling, your perpetual motion machine, and the flat Earth. If you hate the pats, that's cool. I don't believe that Brady is a God that can defy the laws of physics, and could have made the balls read what the NFL's lack of knowledge, wanted them to read. If you do? That's cool. I like physics.
Clearly the Amazing Kreskin has gotten to you, that’s fine.

He ordered some to be deflated more so than usual.

And lied to cover up.

Just saying he needs to be watched carefully.

He’s also a grandstanding drama queen.

His hand is fine.

Clearly the Amazing Kreskin has gotten to you, that’s fine.

He ordered some to be deflated more so than usual.

And lied to cover up.

Just saying he needs to be watched carefully.

He’s also a grandstanding drama queen.

His hand is fine.
If you think physics is a parlor trick, that's fine. Hundreds of children did ideal gas law science fair project, and strangely, the amazing kreskin made their results the same as that nation's top physicists...? Natural deflation. Or perhaps Kreskins work is on the non physics believers...

Spygate was a violation. Hate away.

It was funny he wore gloves at the presser...;-)

From the independent report, in a legally filed brief, from 21 physics heads(MIT, Stanford,Penn,etc..):
"No football air pressure tampering happened because it’s scientifically impossible."

I'm back to the weekend games.

Last edited:
From the independent report, in a legally filed brief, from 21 physics heads(MIT, Stanford,Penn,etc..):
"No football air pressure tampering happened because it’s scientifically impossible."

I'm back to the weekend games.
I just grabbed a pin and let the air out of a Football in my office.

What a bunch of quacks.

They got nothing on Bill Nye...

I just grabbed a pin and let the air out of a Football in my office.

What a bunch of quacks.

They got nothing on Bill Nye...
That one made me laugh...;-)

JAX fan, this weekend, no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.