NFL Thread | Page 297 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kraft promised him the Pats job.
Belichick isn’t staying much longer and McDaniels second guessed working for Irsay.
I have to imagine that would be after next year can't imagine passing up the colts job to have to wait more than that.

I have to imagine that would be after next year can't imagine passing up the colts job to have to wait more than that.
Kraft is going to be paying a lot to his coaches next year.
Belichick will make one dollar more than Gruden and McDaniels is getting 4 million a year.
I agree Belichick is nearing the end. He is pretty old and coaching is a grind.
If McDaniels is the HCIW he will be making HC money for the foreseeable future and knows he will get to pick Brady’s successor.

I think Kraft promised him the Pats job.
Belichick isn’t staying much longer and McDaniels second guessed working for Irsay.
He second guessed him after agreeing and hiring assistants?? That's a cop out.

Appearin in complex structure like a pyramid
The paper for the media presence
Ya learn lesson from the face of false legend
Stop vexin on the skills, ya ain't originate
The thin ice you skate upon will break and set ya straight
Ate up on the plate, now who's diesel
Not the weasel, not the weasel, pop goes the weasel

Appearin in complex structure like a pyramid
The paper for the media presence
Ya learn lesson from the face of false legend
Stop vexin on the skills, ya ain't originate
The thin ice you skate upon will break and set ya straight
Ate up on the plate, now who's diesel
Not the weasel, not the weasel, pop goes the weasel

Well, this will be McDaniels last job for sure.

Lot of crazy shlit happening, excuse me while I go work on Lebron to the Knicks...again.

Well, this will be McDaniels last job for sure.

Lot of crazy shlit happening, excuse me while I go work on Lebron to the Knicks...again.
People said the same thing about Belichick when he spurned the Jets.
If McDaniels does well he will be in demand again.
He got paid HC money to stay with Brady and know it’s leaking out Luck might need shoulder again.
He was in Germany getting treatment illegal in the USA.

People said the same thing about Belichick when he spurned the Jets.
If McDaniels does well he will be in demand again.
He got paid HC money to stay with Brady and know it’s leaking out Luck might need shoulder again.
He was in Germany getting treatment illegal in the USA.
The problem is, you keep naming things that would've easily been found out before people were hired and on the Colts premises. A lot of excuses. He's better off just owning it, however it happened, and stop leaking excuses.

Not that I care about the Colts because Irsay seems like a douche and they're a lame franchise but man, that sucks. For years the media complained on behalf of assistant coaches making deep playoff runs that they were unfairly penalized. Well this sorta justifies teams looking elsewhere for their coach.

On a scale of 1-10 a healthy Luck is the difference between a 2 and a 9 as far as desirable open jobs go; so that would make sense.

Don’t know all the facts yet, but this doesn’t look real good as far as character and integrity go.
I wonder how many times in their franchise’s history the Colts have released a player who is under contract and who they had promised would make the team. Then didn’t. Then he had to uproot his family.

McDaniels owes those coaches an explanation for sure. He owes the Colts nothing.
The problem with this whole thing is coaches on successful teams in the Super Bowl have a hard time finishing their current jobs and spending time on their new ones.

McDaniels deserves crap only from those assistant coaches.
Fans shouldn’t care. He had doubts and backed out before the official press conference.

I wonder how many times in their franchise’s history the Colts have released a player who is under contract and who they had promised would make the team. Then didn’t. Then he had to uproot his family.

McDaniels owes those coaches an explanation for sure. He owes the Colts nothing.
The problem with this whole thing is coaches on successful teams in the Super Bowl have a hard time finishing their current jobs and spending time on their new ones.

Fans shouldn’t care. He had doubts and backed out before the official press conference.

I’m not talking about the Colts organization, just the assistants. Pretty crappy deal for them. Their old jobs have probably been filled.

I’m not talking about the Colts organization, just the assistants. Pretty crappy deal for them. Their old jobs have probably been filled.
3 assistant coaches have signed contracts with the Colts so they will be with the new coach.
Really only one coach is being screwed Darrell Beville who didn’t sign his contract.
3 other assistants that were going with Josh were on the Pats current staff Joe Judge, Jerry Schupliski, and Josh Boyer.

Those guys are now staying in New England.

So 3 coaches are going to be forced on the new Indy coach and Beville got screwed.
It sucks and Josh owes them a true explanation.
The team I don’t feel bad for. They just lost McDaniels.

He owes the Colts nothing? Ha

Yeah he only gave his word that he was going to be their head coach. No big deal.

3 assistant coaches have signed contracts with the Colts so they will be with the new coach.
Really only one coach is being screwed Darrell Beville who didn’t sign his contract.
3 other assistants that were going with Josh were on the Pats current staff Joe Judge, Jerry Schupliski, and Josh Boyer.

Those guys are now staying in New England.

So 3 coaches are going to be forced on the new Indy coach and Beville got screwed.
It sucks and Josh owes them a true explanation.
The team I don’t feel bad for. They just lost McDaniels.

So he only screwed over 4 people. Got it.

He owes the Colts nothing? Ha

Yeah he only gave his word that he was going to be their head coach. No big deal.
Billy Donovan took the Magic job in 2007. He had the press conference accepting the job.
He signed a contract.
The next day Donovan reneged and went back to Florida.

He didn’t get killed.
He stayed at Florida till 2014 and took the OKC job.

The Colts organization weren’t owed anything no rules were broken.

So he only screwed over 4 people. Got it.
Those 4 people and their families have a right to hammer McDaniels.

Coaches have gotten cold feet before after accepting new jobs.
McDaniels screwed those 4 coaches.

Those 4 people and their families have a right to hammer McDaniels.

Coaches have gotten cold feet before after accepting new jobs.
McDaniels screwed those 4 coaches.

Anyone who has any sense of integrity and moral obligation has the right to hammer him.

And what do the Colts do w these three assistants if their new head guy doesn’t match with them philosophically? Just eat the contracts? Is Kraft or McDaniels going to cover the cost on that? I think not. So the Colts are getting screwed here too. By a liar who’s bred from a group of liars.

Schiano staying at Ohio State.

Thank god. As a Patriots fan, Tuesday and Wednesday have been much better than Sunday and Monday

Schiano staying at Ohio State.

Thank god. As a Patriots fan, Tuesday and Wednesday have been much better than Sunday and Monday
Info I have gotten as well Belichick isn’t going anywhere either.
He wants to last till he can help his kids get coordinator jobs.
McDaniels is now here for life and will get to draft the next QB.

No Schiano means Brian Flores is the DC and keeps the players happy.

Pats brain drain isn’t happening now. Patricia was a good coach but only losing one coordinator is replaceable.
Team needs draft LBs and OL and they will be fine next year.

Info I have gotten as well Belichick isn’t going anywhere either.
He wants to last till he can help his kids get coordinator jobs.
McDaniels is now here for life and will get to draft the next QB.

No Schiano means Brian Flores is the DC and keeps the players happy.

Pats brain drain isn’t happening now. Patricia was a good coach but only losing one coordinator is replaceable.
Team needs draft LBs and OL and they will be fine next year.

They will make and likely win at least 1 more SB. The end is VERY near. But I think we have 2 more title capable seasons before a significant step back. Although with these guys in place, I feel confident that this team will go from title contender to, maybe, 9-10 wins as opposed to a rock bottom situation

Status
Not open for further replies.