NFL Thread | Page 296 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realizing how fluid things are, I deleted my post. Still, mcidiot better hope things work out for him until forever, because whose going to trust him enough to give him a shot again?

Realizing how fluid things are, I deleted my post. Still, mcidiot better hope things work out for him until forever, because whose going to trust him enough to give him a shot again?
0% doubt Kraft promised him he is Belichick’s successor.
He wouldn’t pull a Belichick move with Jets unless he knew he was getting the Pats job.

Tom Curran who is a Belichick mouth piece said McDaniels had his salary upped to HC money and he was basically assured he is Belichick’s replacement and McDaniels didn’t trust Irsay.
Also Belichick isn’t going anywhere for 2018 this was all Kraft basically convincing McDaniels to stay and be the next guy when Bill is done.

Right, I'm talking works out for him as hc. Also really sucks that the Colts tweeted out the introduction and said they scheduled the presser. Somethings just not right w that guy though.

U Chowda-Heds are wicked weirah.

Bill won’t coach next year.

Tommyboy is Benedict Arnold.

Right, I'm talking works out for him as hc. Also really sucks that the Colts tweeted out the introduction and said they scheduled the presser. Somethings just not right w that guy though.

Ur expecting a Patriot to have any semblance of integrity?

U Chowda-Heds are wicked weirah.

Bill won’t coach next year.

Tommyboy is Benedict Arnold.
Belichick isn’t staying long term.
He is 66.
Kraft wanted McDaniels to be the next HC.
He paid the guy HC money to stay.

Brady won the war with Belichick but he isn’t a Benedict Arnold.

Belichick needed Brady just as much as Brady needs Belichick.

Look at Brees if Brady didn’t Belichick he likely doesn’t have 5 SBs he wins at least one because he is that good. Brady has taken lower salaries than all elite QBs have.

Belichick’s arrogance cost them a chance to win Sunday.
His players are pissed at him.
It was the Super Bowl not week 6.

From Adam Schefter
Text from one league source: “That’s Kraft putting it to the Colts again. He will forever try and (expletive) that place ever since deflate gate.”

Belichick isn’t staying long term.
He is 66.
Kraft wanted McDaniels to be the next HC.
He paid the guy HC money to stay.

Brady won the war with Belichick but he isn’t a Benedict Arnold.

Belichick needed Brady just as much as Brady needs Belichick.

Look at Brees if Brady didn’t Belichick he likely doesn’t have 5 SBs he wins at least one because he is that good. Brady has taken lower salaries than all elite QBs have.

Belichick’s arrogance cost them a chance to win Sunday.
His players are pissed at him.
It was the Super Bowl not week 6.

You had to get me started.

If it wasn’t for the the worst defensive play in league history I think we beat Philly and there’s no doubt in my mind the Saints torch the Pats defense just as bad as Philly did. Might’ve been worse.

If it wasn’t for the the worst defensive play in league history I think we beat Philly and there’s no doubt in my mind the Saints torch the Pats defense just as bad as Philly did. Might’ve been worse.
I meant if Brees was with Belichick he likely has multiple SBs but not 5.
Brees hasn’t given his teams a break on the cap.

Brady likely has at least 1 title with another HC.
But each has needed each other to be elite.
Belichick’s people talked to Wickersham.
Well Kraft has told Belichick sorry but I am with Brady.
As he should IMO. I like Belichick but he hasn’t given his body like Brady.

From Adam Schefter
Text from one league source: “That’s Kraft putting it to the Colts again. He will forever try and (expletive) that place ever since deflate gate.”
What the...the ring wasn't good enough?! So act like a vindictive old childish man. Sounds familiar

What the...the ring wasn't good enough?! So act like a vindictive old childish man. Sounds familiar
Deflategate was BS.
It’s not childish he didn’t want his replacement leaving and so Kraft pulled out all the stops.
McDaniels didn’t sign a contract.
If Belichick wasn’t 66 and near the end Kraft doesn’t do this.
Being the Colts is the cherry on top.

Go look at how Belichick became the Pats coach.
He was a 2 time Jets HC and never coached a single game.

I meant if Brees was with Belichick he likely has multiple SBs but not 5.
Brees hasn’t given his teams a break on the cap.

Brady likely has at least 1 title with another HC.
But each has needed each other to be elite.
Belichick’s people talked to Wickersham.
Well Kraft has told Belichick sorry but I am with Brady.
As he should IMO. I like Belichick but he hasn’t given his body like Brady.
Speaking of multiple titles and INT Superman Brees with just 1...

4so2zm.jpg

Here is where this went down.
DVZXQ92WsAEfdSi

Davio’s restaurant in Boston.

Deflategate was BS.
It’s not childish he didn’t want his replacement leaving and so Kraft pulled out all the stops.
McDaniels didn’t sign a contract.
If Belichick wasn’t 66 and near the end Kraft doesn’t do this.
Being the Colts is the cherry on top.

Go look at how Belichick became the Pats coach.
He was a 2 time Jets HC and never coached a single game.
So he just became his replacement today? Mcidiots own hand picked assistants were signed and were at the facility. His name is mud if it wasn't already

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts every day would be Christmas.

Seriously, NO worried me more than any other team in the NFC but nobody was beating the Birds at the Linc this postseason.

The biggest play of the regular season is when Wentz (against LAR) completed a late fourth down TD pass to Jeffery while having a torn ACL and LCL. Without that TD they lose the game and get a #2 seed. Then they'd have to beat NO at the Linc and then the Vikes at their place. That would have been difficult.

I just want to know if McDaniel told the Colts of his intention by writing a note on a sheet of paper like BB did with the NYJ.
Yeah the whole scenario smells. So kraft just realized mcidiot might seek other employment and now he's his guy. Lol

Does this mean bill is going to retire next year or perhaps luck injury is worse than we thought.

Does this mean bill is going to retire next year or perhaps luck injury is worse than we thought.
I think Kraft promised him the Pats job.
Belichick isn’t staying much longer and McDaniels second guessed working for Irsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.