NFL Thread | Page 295 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What were u, 6 & 11 when u went to the 1st 2??
13, 18, 32.
When I went to SB. My grandfather won the season ticket holders lottery in SB 31, my parents paid a fortune for SB 36 and I paid for SB 49.

Seems like they started the process last night. Not saying they got anything wrong in terms of what we all think is a catch...

I don't care what they finally come up with because it won't matter and it won't change anything. The refs are not deciding it on the field. Instead the NFL home office is deciding it via replay.

I am ready for replay to go buh bye and have the game decided by humans on the field during live action and not slow mo replay.

Wonder how long it is until Landry’s in a pats jersey

This question is for Alsacs and/or other New England followers: With Josh McDaniels officially going to Indy, how do you evaluate his impact on New England's offense? He had receivers wide open in the Super Bowl. How much of that was him as opposed to the human computer known as Tom Brady and to what extent will New England miss him?

This question is for Alsacs and/or other New England followers: With Josh McDaniels officially going to Indy, how do you evaluate his impact on New England's offense? He had receivers wide open in the Super Bowl. How much of that was him as opposed to the human computer known as Tom Brady and to what extent will New England miss him?
He is good but ssbriefcase would tell you Broncos fans hate him.
McDaniels tried being Belichick without the resume when he left.
The offense is Brady.
Brady gives the OC the plays he likes and they are the call sheet.
Brady like Peyton can change any play and he typically calls 2 plays in the huddle.
I think McDaniels will do alright with Andrew Luck but he was the OC of the Rams in 2011 and had Sam Bradford and had the worst offense in the NFL.
McDaniels leaving means Belichick can’t be retiring this year.
He wouldn’t screw the organization over like that as McDaniels would be the guy to replace him.

Josh will be better this time if he doesn’t try being a jerk like BB until he shows it on the field.

Pats offense will be fine Chad O’Shea is a good replacement.

The offense is Brady.
Brady like Peyton can change any play and he typically calls 2 plays in the huddle.
I think McDaniels will do alright with Andrew Luck but he was the OC of the Rams in 2011 and had Sam Bradford and had the worst offense in the NFL.
He wouldn’t screw the organization over like that as McDaniels would be the guy to replace him.

Josh will be better this time if he doesn’t try being a jerk like BB until he shows it on the field.

Agree. He is a good coach but he tried to be something that he is not in Denver. I didn’t love his first half fame plans sometimes this year but he adjusts well at the half. I think players will like him in Indy. Not crazy concerned that he is going to be the next greatest head coach, but he should be good.

Brady pulling a Lebron on Instagram with Belichick over Malcolm Butler lol.

Brady pulling a Lebron on Instagram with Belichick over Malcolm Butler lol.
Don’t blame him the whole team is.
Hightower, Lewis, Flowers, McCourty, Cannon, Amendola all liked it.
Belichick owes the team an apology.

Don’t blame him the whole team is.
Hightower, Lewis, Flowers, McCourty, Cannon, Amendola all liked it.
Belichick owes the team an apology.
This is good offseason drama.

Just what the fluck happened??

If it wasn’t discipline then...my god man...give him snaps!!

Napoleon Dynamite is torching you!!!

The offense is Brady.

Yeah I've said all I have to say about mcidiot. He did everything wrong from day 1 here in Denver, including wearing a hoodie. First thing he did was do the opposite of the last thing Shanahan said out the door, don't mess with the offense.

Belichick lost the locker room with his arrogance over Butler.
It broke the locker room.
Butler not playing one snap while they were getting roasted was all ego.

I bet Frank Reich goes to Indy.

From Mike Reiss the top Patriots guy.
Source close to situation says clarity on Bill Belichick's status in New England (Belichick is locked in to coach Patriots in 2018) and stability for family among top factors for Josh McDaniels' sudden change.

Kraft upped McDaniels salary to 4 million per year.

He knows Belichick isn’t long term.
Kraft has a lifetime contract with Belichick that goes year to year apparently and stipulates Belichick must be the highest paid coach.

That makes 0 sense. So he didn't know BB's status and he didn't know it would be stable for his family to remain?! G. T. . O
He’s been promised the Patriots job when Belichick leaves.
It might be one year but it won’t be that long.
Belichick is coaching next year as he won’t turn down the insane salary he will get because of Gruden.
Plus the Pats employ his sons.

Belichick isn’t long for the job though.
They don’t want Belichick retiring in May and screwing them like Parcells did with the Giants in 1991.

Status
Not open for further replies.