NFL Thread | Page 298 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No/No/Yes parlay is the only intrigue here.
What if the Giants had named McDaniels... & then this happened??

And then Bill walked??

It might take the Yankees at 100-0 before that got off the back pages...

Meanwhile back at the ranch - my son goes to college in Philly. Classes cancelled tomorrow and several other local universities doing the same. I hear there's going to be a party somewhere in the vicinity.

Meanwhile back at the ranch - my son goes to college in Philly. Classes cancelled tomorrow and several other local universities doing the same. I hear there's going to be a party somewhere in the vicinity.
I know.

Saw all the trucks hauling horse shlit down 95.

Bon Appetit!!

And then Bill walked??

Yeah I actually blame Belichick.
You defend Eli and all he has done for the Giants organization and don’t want him replaced.
Belichick is basically mad because his succession plan for Garapolio over Brady blew up in his face.
Belichick wanted to move on from Brady. Who has been insane the last 3 years finishing 2nd, 2nd, 1st in the MVP race and been first team all-pro twice and second-team all pro once.
Belichick has to look at that and say while I want Jimmy G I can’t expect my owner who has stayed out of my way for 18 years say to me you aren’t moving on from Brady.
This was the first time ownership told him anything and it was about the freaking best QB in the league.
If that pisses off Belichick as much as the rumors have let us to believe then screw him.
You can’t move on from Brady yet it’s not fair him or the franchise.
Jimmy G is good but he doesn’t win that Jacksonville game or do what Brady did in the Super Bowl.

Belichick is coming off so petty in these ego wars.

Yeah I actually blame Belichick.
You defend Eli and all he has done for the Giants organization and don’t want him replaced.
Belichick is basically mad because his succession plan for Garapolio over Brady blew up in his face.
Belichick wanted to move on from Brady. Who has been insane the last 3 years finishing 2nd, 2nd, 1st in the MVP race and been first team all-pro twice and second-team all pro once.
Belichick has to look at that and say while I want Jimmy G I can’t expect my owner who has stayed out of my way for 18 years say to me you aren’t moving on from Brady.
This was the first time ownership told him anything and it was about the freaking best QB in the league.
If that pisses off Belichick as much as the rumors have let us to believe then screw him.
You can’t move on from Brady yet it’s not fair him or the franchise.
Jimmy G is good but he doesn’t win that Jacksonville game or do what Brady did in the Super Bowl.

Belichick is coming off so petty in these ego wars.

Re your last sentence we shouldn't be surprised at that. BB has come across as a petty, vindictive person for a very long time. I have no issue with Brady. Great competitor and the GOAT. BB is a great coach but he's a flaming ayhole.

The 49ers and QB Jimmy Garoppolo have agreed to a five-year, $137.5 million contract.
The biggest deal in NFL history.

Yeah I think Belichick was right to
Trade him but man he got nothing for him.

The 49ers and QB Jimmy Garoppolo have agreed to a five-year, $137.5 million contract.

Wow.

Guess that's what happens when you have over $100 million in cap space and a franchise QB falls in your lap.

Wonder who his college coach was.

And then Bill walked??

That is why they hired schurmer. They knew this was likely.

Frank Reich to Indy.

Can’t say I’m surprised...just thought it would be in a year.

I guess that means Duce Staley would be the logical replacement for Reich at OC.

I guess that means Duce Staley would be the logical replacement for Reich at OC.

I would’ve guessed DeFillipo but I see that’s no longer an option.

I would’ve guessed DeFillipo but I see that’s no longer an option.

Yeah the Vikes picked him up earlier in the week. Speculation is that the Eagles will prevent Staley from interviewing with the NYG but I don't see how they could do that and then pass over him for the Philly OC job.

Can someone explain to me the genesis of these tweets?

I realize it’s a fake account, but why?

Is there a famous book of letters from that Luck that I’m not aware of??

Status
Not open for further replies.