NFL Thread | Page 300 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guessing Foles isn't going anywhere. Gotta feel bad for Wentz.

Orthopedic surgeon: Carson Wentz might be brace-dependent for rest of his career

"This is an ACL, plus at least two ligaments," Kelly said. "This is an RG3 equivalent, folks. This is worrisome ... That's a long rehab. And if it were my patient, it would take nine, 10, 11 months."
Wow. While I 100% believed Foles was going to be the QB in September as Wentz would be on the PUP, I can see him being the QB all year now.

Davis Webb is working out with Engram, he wants Eli’s job. I can see the Giants taking Barkley or moving down for a boat load of picks over the 2 QBs.

Chiefs trade Marcus Peters to the Rams. I wonder what the Chiefs got.

What the hell was that??

Looks like it was setup by a couple of 15 year old girls.

lol yeah I think that was the intent. It was made by the “Pardon My Take” guys.

Chiefs trade Marcus Peters to the Rams. I wonder what the Chiefs got.
All I've seen so far is "a package of picks". I know it was assumed that they'd get a late 1st or early 2nd for him and the Rams don't have a 2nd round pick. I suppose it could be a future 1st + some 2018 picks or something or maybe they're actually trading their 1st round pick and won't have a pick of their own until the 3rd round.

All I've seen so far is "a package of picks". I know it was assumed that they'd get a late 1st or early 2nd for him and the Rams don't have a 2nd round pick. I suppose it could be a future 1st + some 2018 picks or something or maybe they're actually trading their 1st round pick and won't have a pick of their own until the 3rd round.
He has 1 year left plus an option year. They aren't getting a first round pick for that.

My guess is a 3rd and maybe a 2019 2nd or 3rd. KC signed Amerson and got Fuller they had depth to trade Peters.

I've heard the counter-argument to Josh Allen and I think it makes sense. All throughout his college career he's had problems with accuracy. I've heard several former pro QBs say that is the one thing that is very difficult to improve upon. QBs rarely go from inaccurate to accurate while in the professional ranks. Scouts also wonder why he was unable to dominate at a lower level of college ball.

Guessing Foles isn't going anywhere. Gotta feel bad for Wentz.

Orthopedic surgeon: Carson Wentz might be brace-dependent for rest of his career

"This is an ACL, plus at least two ligaments," Kelly said. "This is an RG3 equivalent, folks. This is worrisome ... That's a long rehab. And if it were my patient, it would take nine, 10, 11 months."

Did you read the full article? Guy has never even treated or looked at Wentz' records. The Eagles say Wentz is ahead of schedule.

Did you read the full article? Guy has never even treated or looked at Wentz' records. The Eagles say Wentz is ahead of schedule.

What else can the say? Redskins said all the right things about RG3 at the time too.

What else can the say? Redskins said all the right things about RG3 at the time too.

The guy is a shoulder surgeon that has never reviewed CW's records. Seems unprofessional to make comments like that.

Wow. While I 100% believed Foles was going to be the QB in September as Wentz would be on the PUP, I can see him being the QB all year now.

Davis Webb is working out with Engram, he wants Eli’s job. I can see the Giants taking Barkley or moving down for a boat load of picks over the 2 QBs.

I don't see him being put on the PUP list. That would mean he'd have to sit out the first six games. Depending on when their bye is that could bring them to the end of October which is 10-1/2 months from the surgery. Most people feel he'll be ready before then.

In any event, a trade of Foles is doubtful anyway. NFL teams hate to part with high draft picks and are very unlikely to give Philly what they would want for Foles.

I don't see him being put on the PUP list. That would mean he'd have to sit out the first six games. Depending on when their bye is that could bring them to the end of October which is 10-1/2 months from the surgery. Most people feel he'll be ready before then.

In any event, a trade of Foles is doubtful anyway. NFL teams hate to part with high draft picks and are very unlikely to give Philly what they would want for Foles.
So he's Adrian Peterson?

I doubt he takes a snap before Labor Day, the PUP is the smart thing for him, the iggs...and any controversy.

Hell, I hope he's not PUPed and I want the Giants to play the iggs for the Thursday Opener.

You guys SCREAM Super Bowl hangover...

So he's Adrian Peterson?

I doubt he takes a snap before Labor Day, the PUP is the smart thing for him, the iggs...and any controversy.

Hell, I hope he's not PUPed and I want the Giants to play the iggs for the Thursday Opener.

Well, half the city is still hungover, so...

Well, half the city is still hungover, so...
Being Hungover implies they've stopped drinking.

I seriously doubt that.

Personally I didn't stop in 08 till the day after Opening Day at Yankee Stadium.

So he's Adrian Peterson?

I'd think the networks would want that first prime game to be competitive. But either way whether it's Wentz or Foles you'll take your beating.

If he's PUPed we're not talking Labor Day but rather Halloween.

Btw Birds have only six true road games next year. They play Jax in London and then of course the annual quasi-home game in the Swamp against the NYG.

I'd think the networks would want that first prime game to be competitive. But either way whether it's Wentz or Foles you'll take your beating.

If he's PUPed we're not talking Labor Day but rather Halloween.

Btw Birds have only six true road games next year. They play Jax in London and then of course the annual quasi-home game in the Swamp against the NYG.
Halloween is exactly my thought. If he hasn’t taken a snap all camp, why put him on the 53??

PUP him for 6-8 weeks 1st.

Iggs are in London?? Wow. That’s another game you will lose as they are all ‘look kids, BigBen...Parliament’ing themselves around town with to-go cups.

Glad to see the iggs finally have won a war, the Giants will start paying more attention to them in the battles now.

Good luck!!

Halloween is exactly my thought. If he hasn’t taken a snap all camp, why put him on the 53??

Iggs are in London?? Wow. That’s another game you will lose as they are all ‘look kids, BigBen...Parliament’ing themselves around town with to-go cups.

Glad to see the iggs finally have won a war, the Giants will start paying more attention to them in the battles now.

Good luck!!

3-13.

Didn't pay much attention in a lot of battles.

Good luck!!

How glad are you really?

How glad are you really?
When around poke fans, I can point to the iggs and laugh even harder at their 20+ years of Cleveland like futility.

Status
Not open for further replies.