NFL Thread | Page 302 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Browns should take darnoud and either Chubb or Nelson from nd.
Browns have #s 33, 35, 64 & 65.

They can find very good OL depth then.

Or trade em to move down.

On 3/2 I say if the browns take Darnold, the Giants take Barkley. If they take Barkley, the Giants will trade out or take Nelson.

Still not sold on any of these QBs

Here go the dolphins again. Building their pass rush just to lose to brady anyways because we cant score.

Unlikely but hearing:

Bears sending Howard and the 8t

For

Landry, the 11th and a 3rd.

Hate it.

Darnold is terrible. Can't believe all you meatheads buy the hype.

Any man who beats Ped St. is alright with me

Guy has bust written all over him. The dinosaurs of the league love him. "He's the prototype". I'll be shocked if he isn't a bust. USC quarterbacks always stink.

Give me Mayfield and I'll kick everyone's sss.

Guy has bust written all over him. The dinosaurs of the league love him. "He's the prototype". I'll be shocked if he isn't a bust. USC quarterbacks always stink.

Give me Mayfield and I'll kick everyone's sss.

For the record if the phins took a qb in the first not named Baker, id have a heart attack and start punting things

Darnold is terrible. Can't believe all you meatheads buy the hype.
If the browns do the right thing and take Barkley, the Giants will be open for business, banking on a bunch of meatheads giving them a plethora of picks...

This is not the 83 or 04 draft...

If the browns do the right thing and take Barkley, the Giants will be open for business, banking on a bunch of meatheads giving them a plethora of picks...

This is not the 83 or 04 draft...

Sounds like a perfect opportunity for Jerrah Jones.

Sounds like a perfect opportunity for Jerrah Jones.
He does need a QB...

I’d rather have the browns #4, next years #1,l and this years 33rd & 65th.

He does need a QB...

I’d rather have the browns #4, next years #1,l and this years 33rd & 65th.
Dude you aren’t getting that much for Cleveland to go up 2 spots.

If Buffalo wants to move up fine 21,22 next year’s one.

Cleveland to go from 4 to 2 is probably 35 and 64 at most.

Dude you aren’t getting that much for Cleveland to go up 2 spots.

If Buffalo wants to move up fine 21,22 next year’s one.

Cleveland to go from 4 to 2 is probably 35 and 64 at most.
With multiple teams bidding, that’s the price.

It gets higher as we move back.

Ah it's nice to have a young franchise QB.
Who’s injured and will never be the same...as you trade away the guy who got u the Lombardi..,and then go another 50+ years without one.

Who’s injured and will never be the same...as you trade away the guy who got u the Lombardi..,and then go another 50+ years without one.

Don't believe the nonsense. Eagles are never gonna get what they want for him so Foles is going nowhere next year. Wentz will be fine - he'll terrorize you and the rest of the NFC East for another ten years.

Don't believe the nonsense. Eagles are never gonna get what they want for him so Foles is going nowhere next year. Wentz will be fine - he'll terrorize you and the rest of the NFC East for another ten years.
Good Luck!!

I want the iggs week 1 and week 17.

Good Luck!!

I want the iggs week 1 and week 17.

You'll have a good shot in week 17 cuz we'll be resting our starters in preparation for the playoffs. Kinda like the Dallas game this past season.

Michael Bennett to Philly for a WR and 5th round pick.
Philly pass rush got better.

One thing about Roseman is he's always got a plan. It worked, for the first time, in 2017. I think Vinny Curry will be gone for sure now.

I hate this move. Guy is surly and nothing but trouble. His production fell off sharply in 2017. At 32 not much left in the tank imo.

Birds already have four DEs - Graham, Curry, Barnett and Long that are all as good or better than Bennet is right now.

One thing about Roseman is he's always got a plan. It worked, for the first time, in 2017. I think Vinny Curry will be gone for sure now.

Yeah looks like a salary cap move where they cut Curry and rent Bennett for one season - he turns 33 later this year.

I hate this move. Guy is surly and nothing but trouble. His production fell off sharply in 2017. At 32 not much left in the tank imo.

Birds already have four DEs - Graham, Curry, Barnett and Long that are all as good or better than Bennet is right now.

Bennett can now flourish as a not-every-down player. Someone on ESPN speculated that the reason that it cost the Eagles so little (Iggs also got a 7th rounder) was b/c a lot of teams don't want 'socially conscious' teammates. Their loss, IMHO.

Frankly, I disagree that, other than Graham, the other DE's are better than Bennett right now. He had 8.5 sacks in 2017 w/o the kind of surrounding strength that the Eagles have. Plus Bennett can shift inside on pass-rushing downs.

Here's the thing, though. None of Roseman's moves can be viewed in isolation. I'm sure he's got the sal cap issue already figured out. We'll just see what happens next.

Status
Not open for further replies.