NFL Thread | Page 305 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stolen from another forum:

"Last night on NFL Live they had a segment reporting from the owners meeting where they discussed the rules changes. During this segment, they said & then reiterated to clarify that the NFL office officiated the Super Bowl under the catch rule that was just passed, not the rule that has been in place for the last however many years (& was still in place). When they went back to the studio, the panelist openly showed shock & disbelief at what they had just heard.

The NFL brass took it upon themselves to unilaterally change how the most important game of the year was officiated without anyone's input or knowledge. "

IF true tell me again how the NFL is different from the WWE? ;)

"Last night on NFL Live they had a segment reporting from the owners meeting where they discussed the rules changes. During this segment, they said & then reiterated to clarify that the NFL office officiated the Super Bowl under the catch rule that was just passed, not the rule that has been in place for the last however many years (& was still in place). When they went back to the studio, the panelist openly showed shock & disbelief at what they had just heard.

The NFL brass took it upon themselves to unilaterally change how the most important game of the year was officiated without anyone's input or knowledge. "

If it wasn’t the Patriots it would be getting more scrutiny.
Philly won the game though.

That change would piss me off I were a Steelers fan. The AFC title game is in Pittsburgh if they did this week 15.

Troy Vincent is such a scumbag.

The lowering the helmet personal foul rule was even dumber.

Hey Trueblue25
DZYzIR7X4AUMTGt.jpg

Lookie who is the waiting area of the Miami Dolphins facility?

Explains Cris Collinsworth.

$$$$$
Look at the money a bum like Trey Burton got.
Gronk sees Sammy Watkins getting 16 million a year and he is underpaid.
The problem is Belichick isn’t budging. They overpaid him earlier in his career giving him his money after year 2. Now the team is getting the bargain.
Gronk wants money and Belichick won’t do anything so he is doing this retirement crap.

Briancuse New England sources are saying the Cowboys offered the 19th and 50th pick for Gronk and the 63rd pick.

If he keeps running his mouth he could get dealt.

Briancuse New England sources are saying the Cowboys offered the 19th and 50th pick for Gronk and the 63rd pick.

If he keeps running his mouth he could get dealt.
Holy Shlit, the pokes offering a 1 & 2 for an often injured TE heading into year 9???

Please make that trade!!...

The only reason it can’t be true is because belichick would’ve pulled the trigger already.

Holy Shlit, the pokes offering a 1 & 2 for an often injured TE heading into year 9???

The only reason it can’t be true is because belichick would’ve pulled the trigger already.
No. It’s cause Gronk is irreplaceable on the offense.
He is Brady’s Guy.
If they want to win another title they won’t trade Gronk.
If they want a slight rebuild they trade him.
Without Gronk they aren’t the AFC favorites.

The cowboys would get rid of Dez if they got Gronk.
Witten and Gronk would be nasty 1-2 punch at TE.

Brady makes personnel decisions.

Brady makes personnel decisions.
I believe this more than alsacs reason.

The pats will still be the favorites without gronk, or at least afc east favorites again and I’d roll the dice with that.

Witten might retire too btw.

And if they get that for gronk, then OBJ is worth 3 #1s.

$$$$$
Look at the money a bum like Trey Burton got.
Gronk sees Sammy Watkins getting 16 million a year and he is underpaid.
The problem is Belichick isn’t budging. They overpaid him earlier in his career giving him his money after year 2. Now the team is getting the bargain.
Gronk wants money and Belichick won’t do anything so he is doing this retirement crap.

I got news for ya - Trey Burton is not a bum. He was stuck behind Ertz but whenever he had opportunities he did very well. Just can't pay two TEs big money. Plus if you need a TE to throw the ball on a reverse...

That's nonsense. No way Dallas offers that.

I got news for ya - Trey Burton is not a bum. He was stuck behind Ertz but whenever he had opportunities he did very well. Just can't pay two TEs big money. Plus if you need a TE to throw the ball on a reverse...
Trey Burton career stats
63 receptions, 629 yards 6 TDs.
61 career games 4 seasons.

He is making more money than Gronk next year. He is a bum in Gronk’s eyes.

Pats trade Brandin Cooks ad their 4th round pick to the Rams for the 23rd pick and their 6th round pick.

Pats trade Brandin Cooks ad their 4th round pick to the Rams for the 23rd pick and their 6th round pick.
Belichick traded the 32nd pick and their 4th rounder for Cooks and a 5th.

He basically got Cooks for year over a rookie and moved up the draft.

Great deal for the Pats as Cooks only has 1 year left and will get paid based on the FA WR got this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.