NFL Thread | Page 309 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dallas Cowboys, the home of every criminal, all malcontents and most of the overpaid and overhyped players on the planet...have decided...no on Dez for 2018.

Think about that...

Perhaps Jer-Bear has been stricken with a mental disorder to combat his usual senile personnel decisions.

Or Stephen Jones is less of an ejit than Ol Glory Hole.

This tortured Dallas fan can only dream.

Perhaps Jer-Bear has been stricken with a mental disorder to combat his usual senile personnel decisions.

Or Stephen Jones is less of an ejit than Ol Glory Hole.

This tortured Dallas fan can only dream.
Jerry has become al Davis the sooner he gets put out to pasture the better.

Jerry has become al Davis the sooner he gets put out to pasture the better.

Al Davis built Super Bowl contenders in different decades and in the salary cap era.

Jones hasn’t done squadootch post salary cap.

And won’t until he cedes control to a competent football person.

Al Davis built Super Bowl contenders in different decades and in the salary cap era.

Jones hasn’t done squadootch post salary cap.

And won’t until he cedes control to a competent football person.
I'm talking about the old senile al Davis in the late 2000s.

I'm talking about the old senile al Davis in the late 2000s.

I'm not sure Jerry is senile. He just has an exaggerated opinion of his ability to be the general manager of a football team.

NFL schedule should be released this Thursday.
Getting stoked. Needed a couple months low key on football, but now I'm ready to rock. Already trying to figure out my keepers/strategy for my dynasty league. I need Rb's badly!! I have enough WR's for two teams.

DbBktj-U0AA8Tqs.jpg

Gonna miss Francesa opening up his show at 1 with the leaked Giants schedule.

Especially since it would be a reprieve from everyone, including myself...absolutely KILLING Scranton Stanton.

Brady was just seen last week before going to Qatar with Edelman throwing passes at the field house.

Brady wants his guy Guerrero to get back his access. Belichick isn’t bulging so they are playing 3d chess with one another.

Brady won’t screw Kraft after Kraft made Belichick trade Garrapolo last year.
I do think they are taking a QB in the first or second round though.

Brady was just seen last week before going to Qatar with Edelman throwing passes at the field house.

Brady wants his guy Guerrero to get back his access. Belichick isn’t bulging so they are playing 3d chess with one another.

1) Why did Brady go to Qatar?
2) How is Edelman's knee coming along?

Yeah I agree with all of that. I'd be beyond shocked if he actually retires this offseason.

1) Why did Brady go to Qatar?
2) How is Edelman's knee coming along?
1. Brady went to Qatar to get money for his charity Best Buddies and the prince there basically wanted a private audience at his home to give the charity money.
2. Edelman had the injury so early he should be fine next year but it always takes 2 years to get full explosion from ACL tears.
Edelman will be okay but I expect the Patriots will draft a WR for the slot.

1. Brady went to Qatar to get money for his charity Best Buddies and the prince there basically wanted a private audience at his home to give the charity money.
2. Edelman had the injury so early he should be fine next year but it always takes 2 years to get full explosion from ACL tears.
Edelman will be okay but I expect the Patriots will draft a WR for the slot.
Edelman is done.

40-475 3

And out of football next year.

Edelman is done.

40-475 3

And out of football next year.
Speed isn’t a big part of Edelman’s game he runs option routes and takes hits where Brady puts the ball.
If Brandin Cooks tore his ACL it would hurt his game a lot more as he is predicated on having speed and running post routes.

Edelman will be fine. He isn’t an elite WR he is an elite slot WR.
The Pats will draft Berios from Miami or Kirk from Texas A&M to be the next small white slot WR though a lot of Pats fans are expecting.
Plus they signed Matthews as a backup slot option.

Brady is pulling a Favre.
Tom Brady eyes revised Patriots deal before season

Brady wants Guerrero to be given access.
Brady is using leverage. He isn’t going to win this one as Belichick knows Brady won’t screw Kraft.
Brady won the Garrapolo fight.
Belichick isn’t giving him another one.
The fans support Belichick if Brady retires now.

The Pats will take a Kyle Lauetta in the 2nd round unless they move up for a QB on draft night.

Belichick isn’t going anywhere. It’s been said he wants to coach another 3-5 years and if Brady pushes him hard even longer to show Brady he can win without him.

I read today the Pats like Rosen. They would prob have to move up.

Tom Brady eyes revised Patriots deal before season

Brady wants Guerrero to be given access.
Brady is using leverage. He isn’t going to win this one as Belichick knows Brady won’t screw Kraft.
Brady won the Garrapolo fight.
Belichick isn’t giving him another one.
The fans support Belichick if Brady retires now.

The Pats will take a Kyle Lauetta in the 2nd round unless they move up for a QB on draft night.

Belichick isn’t going anywhere. It’s been said he wants to coach another 3-5 years and if Brady pushes him hard even longer to show Brady he can win without him.

Brady was the only reason the Pats won the division last year. Their defense was Saints like.

Brady was the only reason the Pats won the division last year. Their defense was Saints like.
I don’t disagree but Belichick isn’t going to let a kook like Alex Guerrero second guess his qualified medical staff.
I love Brady but Guerrero is a shady bad dude.
Belichick is an ahole but his system is predicated on team.
The Pats D was bad because of injuries to the front 7.

Brady can work with the guy but Belichick doesn’t want other players not listening to their medical staff over Guerrero.

Brady isn’t winning this battle with Pats fans. Belichick is getting crap as well but Brady’s camp is the one leaking all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.