NHL Playoffs | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

NHL Playoffs

It appears we're watching different games. The blatant stickwork Montreal is getting away with, especially the crap after every whistle, is an embarrassment. I'm not a Tampa fan, but they have speed and lots skill. Montreal has interference, boarding, crosschecking and intimidation. Shea Weber has become an absolute AH.
yeah we are.. in talking with some vegas people and some hockey guys lots of issue with the reffing.. but i dont go by what they show on TV they only show about 10% of the stuff.. vegas is dumping guys after the play all game.. montreal is really going after the 2 main guys though with some stuff.

perry got his face ripped off with no call last round and no call last night they go to the replay and call one..

might have been nice had they called the extra man penalty that led to the 2nd tampa goal last night too.

It appears we're watching different games. The blatant stickwork Montreal is getting away with, especially the crap after every whistle, is an embarrassment. I'm not a Tampa fan, but they have speed and lots skill. Montreal has interference, boarding, crosschecking and intimidation. Shea Weber has become an absolute AH.
Lol. Weber one of the most respected players in the league...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom