Class of 2014 - NLI received | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 NLI received

Bft5RjRCAAEbhej.jpg

JackBauer44 said:
I suppose that settles what we already knew! Naes is playing Safety!

Why? He could switch positions. It's all going to come down to ability and need.

Ward hot or cold or what with this kid? Wonder how hard vandy is pushing with mason as coach there

From cuse.com:

Fans are invited to watch head coach Shafer's NLI Signing Day press conference today at 3:45 pm live on www.Cuse.com. Shafer will break down the entire class.

In addition, Shafer will join ESPNU and CBSSports.com Signing Day programs this afternoon. He will be on CBSSports.com with Bruce Feldman, Jeremy Fowler and Adam Aizer at 4:40 pm and on ESPNU with Dari Nowkhah at 4:50 pm.

For a local flavor, fans can watch Time Warner Cable SportsChannel's live "Syracuse Football Signing Day Special" today at 4:00 p.m. ET across the state of New York. The one-hour live special hosted by Time Warner Cable News Sports Director Mark Larson will carry Shafer's press conference from Manley Field House and feature live interviews on site with Syracuse recruiting coordinators and Pro Football Hall of Famer and Syracuse legend
Floyd Little.

I think thats hope, as it stands right now he still has work to do from what I heard. Still unclear if he will qualify.

i've heard different. as of now he is on pace to qualify. would be a surprise if he doesn't

plus if the staff had doubts about him qualifying they would have went hard after Wilbon, or any other RB

i've heard different. as of now he is on pace to qualify. would be a surprise if he doesn't

plus if the staff had doubts about him qualifying they would have went hard after Wilbon, or any other RB

Well we did go after other RB's including Wilbon. Regardless we need Erv to qualify his loss would be a huge blow. Glad to hear your confident but to say it would be a surprise if he didnt qualify is really stretching it.

he was recruited as a safety, he isn't going to be a RB
Agreed, unless there is a need down the road and he may make a move, but I think he is our future starting SS.

Well we did go after other RB's including Wilbon. Regardless we need Erv to qualify his loss would be a huge blow. Glad to hear your confident but to say it would be a surprise if he didnt qualify is really stretching it.

We could have had Wilbon on campus if we wanted. After Erv committed we didn't recruit a single rb.

I stand by what I said about it being a surprise if he doesn't qualify. Nothing that I have heard would contradict that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom