NN Tweet | Syracusefan.com

NN Tweet

Well I wouldnt feel good reading that as a UK fan. Hes certainly not shocking anyone if he goes there.

Wouldn't it be something if it was Providence? Aren't a couple commits on his Jordan Brand team?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Would seem to be either Georgetown or Cuse if that tweet is serious.

Cheers,
Neil

Wouldn't it be something if it was Providence? Aren't a couple commits on his Jordan Brand team?

Ledo and Kris Dunn; 2 very good guards from CT and RI, so Nerlens is probably familiar with both. But I know NN has said before he wants a chance a national title, so that pretty much eliminates PC.

Or maybe he's changing his name to Cassius Clay?

Colgate. Didn't want to be compared to Anthony Davis but relishes the opportunity to be compared at length to former Emerald Knight and Red Raider legend Adonal Foyle. Smart money on Noel to be the Patriot League POY 2012-13.

Going to BYU and spending next year on a mission trip.
I'm actually fairly certain that his high top fade falls within the grooming guidelines for missionary service as a Mormon.

Hope its not in reference to Fab Five's famous quote with a 5 of Kentucky freshmen.

He is going to forgo playing for any NCAA team and go play in France for. Year the. To the NBA!!! Mark it down I said it first!!!

UK fans in a panic after that tweet. Not the tweet UK fans wanted to hear according to UK Sportsradio. Who knows..another cryptic tweet. At this point I think he (and ESPN) are just playing with us to hype up the ratings Wednesday night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom