No ESPN3 | Syracusefan.com

No ESPN3

stuckinbig11

All American
I now live in Asheville, NC. SU-Duke is on ESPN3 but is blacked out in my region. Same thing happened with SU-GT. I don't understand.

That link took me to a gambling site. Then I got a message that my Norton had blocked a malware attack!

PS — I hate Spectrum. There is no reason to black out ESPN3.

I have YouTube TV and regional network is gone. I grabbed a 7 free hilt trial and am now watching

Dallas-Ft.Worth area "Cuse" ,YoutubeTV,Spectrum internet feed, with all Syracuse games tagged for the virtual DVR setup.
No game here too! Normally Fox Sports/ACC Net would show up but not today.Very disappointed in Wildak allowing this.Thee are fans all over the country we can't be abused like this.Today we are getting a big dose of ESPN poison.This is a ploy to get subscribers to full ESPN and ESPN3 don't blame Spectrum blame ESPN and Wildak. Thanks to this site I have the alternate feed...thanks greatly.

Dallas-Ft.Worth area "Cuse" ,YoutubeTV,Spectrum internet feed, with all Syracuse games tagged for the virtual DVR setup.
No game here too! Normally Fox Sports/ACC Net would show up but not today.Very disappointed in Wildak allowing this.Thee are fans all over the country we can't be abused like this.Today we are getting a big dose of ESPN poison.This is a ploy to get subscribers to full ESPN and ESPN3 don't blame Spectrum blame ESPN and Wildak. Thanks to this site I have the alternate feed...thanks greatly.

Do you get Fox Sports Southwest?

Or is YTTV your only option?

Update to maybe help others...With a ROKU smart TV go to the specific ESPN app in your app page and activate it with your TV provider,(in my case Youtube Network) its now feeding me the second half on my TV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom