No JB post game? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

No JB post game?

No I don't. I just go on what JB says. I know he doesn't say this stuff for his health. He does it for a reason. Our local professional media and SU student media are horrible.

I suppose you also think the media is fake news? JB‘s bullying has become boring...

I suppose you also think the media is fake news? JB‘s bullying has become boring...

If your not from syracuse you dont know the overall context of JB vs the local media. You ever notice the difference in demeanor tone and overall attitude Jb for the better has when it comes to national media. As a local I love when JB does it cause he consumes the same local media I do.

If your not from syracuse you dont know the overall context of JB vs the local media. You ever notice the difference in demeanor tone and overall attitude Jb for the better has when it comes to national media. As a local I love when JB does it cause he consumes the same local media I do.

I lived in Syracuse for 10 years and went to school there too. My point is that JB is a bore and he‘s just coming off like a nasty old man.

He also knows he can bully the local media. He can't bully the national media.

I love it when JB goes off on local media here in Syracuse. Our local media who cover the team are horrible. Let alone the SU Student media who are biased against. JB does good to put these people in their place, and I respect that. U can tell Bailey was rattled love it.
The guy asked appropriate question in a proper tone.
He got some great stuff out of Boeheim.
That's the bottom line.
In fact, he even got a little Boeheim liking Robert Braswell (About 21:10 in) ...a hint of what may lie ahead.
Good job.
Bad job on the coach for using inappropriate language in the news conference.
It seems he realized he way overreacted...and obviously does care... notwithstanding his comment to the contrary.

Bailey tried to cause a rift between football players and Dino.
JB was having Dino’s back there.
I respect what JB did there.
How Bailey wrote those articles were bullchit and vindictive.
JB basically told Bailey to get his shinebox and shut up.
Not even hiding his opinions

Not even hiding his opinions
Dino gives the media nothing.
I respect Dino for that.

Bailey just admited what I said.
Those summer articles from Bailey were bullchit and he was trying to make news rather just report it.
It was crap. I respect JB for giving him the business yesterday and I expect JB will do it to him for a while.

Dino gives the media nothing.
I respect Dino for that.

Bailey just admited what I said.
Those summer articles from Bailey were bullchit and he was trying to make news rather just report it.
It was crap. I respect JB for giving him the business yesterday and I expect JB will do it to him for a while.

Probably why Bailey got let go from .com tbh. He really wasn’t getting any news from anyone.

BTW JB has admitted in the past he reads the blogs/forums and articles here locally. FYI !!!!

My feelings are not hurt I just don't respect the local media here and neither does JB he can express that for people like me who feel the same way. JB rocks.

I'm done. All I'm saying.
But you weren't done. You lied, as usual.

Anyhow, thanks for turning this thread into gold.

So, if JB said the sky is green and up is down, you'd believe that too?

Blind following of anything or anyone is never good.

No. And U know that. You know what I mean. If you are Syracuse Basketball fan especially being a local. We owe JB for all has accomplished on the basketball court as HC, and what he has done for the community. What I'm saying is when the media (especially the local media) attacks and tries to undermine him. I believe we need to defend him. That's all I'm saying. I know the local media and I have no respect for them and their tactics and neither does JB.

No. And U know that. You know what I mean. If you are Syracuse Basketball fan especially being a local. We owe JB for all has accomplished on the basketball court as HC, and what he has done for the community. What I'm saying is when the media (especially the local media) attacks and tries to undermine him. I believe we need to defend him. That's all I'm saying. I know the local media and I have no respect for them and their tactics and neither does JB.
No, I don't know what you mean. I know what you say. And you said you thought the local media was horrible, not because you read them and think so, but because you "just go on what JB says".

So yes, you are forming your opinion on what JB says, and only on what JB says. My post stands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom