No love for Bromley? | Syracusefan.com

No love for Bromley?

Dmcnabbrules

All Conference
Bromley was a beast last night. He had good push from the middle all game long. Sharpe had a great game put a portion of the credit for his good game should go to Bromley. It is a lot easier for a DE to make plays when the tackle next to you needs to be doubled. I have been disappointed with the d-line all season, last night was more what I had expected. Jones and Crume add some nice beef inside and give Bromley and Goggins a nice break. The secondary is not strong, team needs d-line and linebackers to play well.

Bromley was a beast last night. He had good push from the middle all game long. Sharpe had a great game put a portion of the credit for his good game should go to Bromley. It is a lot easier for a DE to make plays when the tackle next to you needs to be doubled. I have been disappointed with the d-line all season, last night was more what I had expected. Jones and Crume add some nice beef inside and give Bromley and Goggins a nice break. The secondary is not strong, team needs d-line and linebackers to play well.
No question about it - Bromley was terrific. Although he didn't quite stop the Pitt touchdown, his effort and ability on that tackle was a thing of beauty. He and Sharpe need to bottle this game for future use.

I like the fact that they were dominant in the fourth quarter and twice kept Pitt out of range for a potentially game winning field goal. Having depth on the DLine and being able to keep fresh bodies in is a great luxury and the future of that unit looks bright.

Bromley got lots of love on TV.

Wouldn't it be awesome if Jay was a red shirt soph rather than a true junior? Too bad he came here when we were so thin (pun intended) on the DL. At his current rate of progression, he'll be unstoppable next year.

He's got the size too, if he keeps improving at the rate he has been I could see him on an NFL team in some capacity. I loved listening to the game and Bromley tackled Graham around the LOS, the announcer says, "graham just disappeared under bromley". That was awesome.

Wouldn't it be awesome if Jay was a red shirt soph rather than a true junior? Too bad he came here when we were so thin (pun intended) on the DL. At his current rate of progression, he'll be unstoppable next year.

Not bad for a kid who didn't commit until a month and a half before the 2010 season started.

Not bad for a kid who didn't commit until a month and a half before the 2010 season started.

Didn't even have an offer or anyone looking at him either. Wasn't until the outback steakhouse empire challenge when he dominated and boomer esiason kept raving about him all game that anyone knew anything about him.

Didn't even have an offer or anyone looking at him either. Wasn't until the outback steakhouse empire challenge when he dominated and boomer esiason kept raving about him all game that anyone knew anything about him.

Wasn't he planning on going to Stony Brook?

Wasn't he planning on going to Stony Brook?

He might have and they have a decent team but I meant that he didn't even have a UConn or Akron offer in the very least.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom