Noel to 2012 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Noel to 2012

Two 6'9" guys at the top of the zone would spell trouble lol

Yeah especially on offense...and everyone thinks Scoop makes bone headed moves with the ball from time to time.

Not on campus this semester...completely falls on the other two. (or any other students reading this)

I think part of the thing burning people is the fact that this fanbase has hyped up Freshman before (Harris, Greene, Flynn, Melo, Christmas, Waiters) and gotten burned for it when there was no business hyping those players, no were they considered on a NATIONAL level to be one of those "freshman" (A Rose, Durant, Oden, Wall, etc.) Noel is definitely more the latter group (Nationally praised and regarded kids who probably would have been lottery picks 15 years ago) than the former (Syracuse top prospects who were on the second tier of elite recruits).

No doubt, although Flynn and Greene accounted for themselves very well as freshman and almost got the most inexperienced SU team ever into the NCAAT. There will always be posters pumping up the greatness of the incoming class. I for one still believe MCW will be a special player for us although he's played very little this season. Noel is on a level all his own.

I'd love to see him here but will refuse to even get my hopes up one iota since it has to be a very long shot indeed imho.
people seem to assume it is a long shot, but correct me if I am wrong, hasn't he gone to 3 of our midnight madness's? and is visiting us first? he loves Hop and was teammates with MCW

people seem to assume it is a long shot, but correct me if I am wrong, hasn't he gone to 3 of our midnight madness's? and is visiting us first? he loves Hop and was teammates with MCW

I don't know about three but its not a long shot at all we are and have been one of his favorite couple schools from the get go. Absolutely nothing long shot about it in my mind.

You can't argue with their success at bringing one and doners in and getting them to the NBA lottery.

Stats show that every other one and doner from Syracuse University becomes a lottery pick. Not only that but also wins a national championship which he can treasure forever. In addition, they get a basketball center named for them. There is not one other school in the nation that can say those things.

I rest my case counselor!:cool:

Some of the people in this thread really don't grasp how good Noel is, or think his hype is the same as Melo's, Christmas', and others were. We haven't had this caliber of player consider coming here since Carmelo.
I was going to say that but didn't feel like getting ridiculed. I think this is true as well.

Stats show that every other one and doner from Syracuse University becomes a lottery pick. Not only that but also wins a national championship which he can treasure forever. In addition, they get a basketball center named for them. There is not one other school in the nation that can say those things.

I rest my case counselor!:cool:
Aside from Donte Green?

Aside from Donte Green?
He's the only other one and doner I can think of in the modern era of ESPN collegiate basketball who came out of Syracuse.

I think Noel is a silent verbal. Why else did Mookie mysteriously leave the team? I think the coaches knew he was interested and told Mookie it was time to move on.

Noel will make it public after his official visit this weekend. I can feel it.

I think Noel is a silent verbal. Why else did Mookie mysteriously leave the team? I think the coaches knew he was interested and told Mookie it was time to move on.

Noel will make it public after his official visit this weekend. I can feel it.
Would we have not had enough schollys next year? Scoop and KrisJo left, those 2 go to Grant and DC2. I can't see (I don't think the staff can either) Waiters and Melo both coming back.

Would we have not had enough schollys next year? Scoop and KrisJo left, those 2 go to Grant and DC2. I can't see (I don't think the staff can either) Waiters and Melo both coming back.

Kris, Scoop
Mookie, James, Brandon
Baye, Fab, Dion, CJ
Rak, Trevor, MCW
Thats 12 with two seniors and two in the class of 2012. Unless I'm missing someone we would have had a scholly left for Noel either way so Mookie leaving had nothing to do with that.

Kris, Scoop
Mookie, James, Brandon
Baye, Fab, Dion, CJ
Rak, Trevor, MCW
Thats 12 with two seniors and two in the class of 2012. Unless I'm missing someone we would have had a scholly left for Noel either way so Mookie leaving had nothing to do with that.

Unless Noel is reclassifying to next week, I don't see how Mookie leaving this season would have anything to do with the possibility that Noel could come in next season?

Unless Noel is reclassifying to next week, I don't see how Mookie leaving this season would have anything to do with the possibility that Noel could come in next season?

It doesn't.

If at least half the people in the student section aren't rocking a fake high top fade when he shows up, I'm going to be very disappointed.

Dan.

People forget that Reese has a scholly. He's gone too this year. Boeheim would use that extra scholly he always has for Noel. Mookie leaving doesn't affect anything.

That would be hysterical. The whole student section should wear them and then start signing "The First Noel". And I'd chip in as well. Plus someone has to do a Kid N Play Big head.

13495763_ori.jpg

I would donate money to help purchase some of these...lol

He's the only other one and doner I can think of in the modern era of ESPN collegiate basketball who came out of Syracuse.
my bad didn't see every other.

i will finance a few... GET THIS DONE and maybe, just maybe CUSEBBALL will start to respect you student SOB's and your god damn silver spoons

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom