North Carolina Game Thread... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

North Carolina Game Thread...

IMG_1851.JPG
Better than Isiah Davis Alan??! #35 deserves a lot of credit today!

Quint didn't like us at the beginning of the year, and he was predicting that we would lose today, but I thought he was okay today. He certainly had good things to say about Rehfuss (and why not?).

Nope. He dropped his stick and Balkam followed. Only chance he would have had there was to go low to high. As Ric Beardsley says, you gotta change levels.

He didnt realize how open he was, he could have pump faked at least once if not twice and thrown it in. That said hindsight is 20/20, he knew it was late and probably thought I got a great look let me get this goal.

Not sure how anyone can tell he grabs that with his hand. Am I that blind? I don't see it.

What I saw was the back side of a glove moving towards the camera and the ball followed it. How anyone can definitively ID anyone throwing the ball with their hand from that camera angle is beyond me. Haters gonna hate.

Rehfuss is legit. Kid needs to replace Lane.

Filthy goal and beautiful assist on Mariano's goal.
Doesn't Rehfuss play attack? Why would you move him to 2nd line and bump the kid that currently gets guarded by the LSM? Wouldn't the thought be to move Carlin or Simmons who draw the SSDM?

Rehfuss should replace Bomberry or Evans if teams are going to double pole the 1st mid line

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom