Not sure what others have heard | Syracusefan.com

Not sure what others have heard

wfschrec

Minister Of Defense
But Morris isn't the only GA player with Cuse buzz around him ...

Interesting. Make that 3 then :)

Yeah and its a guy with SEC/ACC offers ... DE/LB hybrid type. I've seen him on TV down here ... pretty darn good but I haven't been able to confirm what I heard from a parent from Grayson who tipped me off to him.

Yeah and its a guy with SEC/ACC offers ... DE/LB hybrid type. I've seen him on TV down here ... pretty darn good but I haven't been able to confirm what I heard from a parent from Grayson who tipped me off to him.
If it's Josh Manley the guy looks legit. If we land him, along with Parris, Scelfo, and Morris, it's safe to say our recruiting haul from GA rivals that of our haul from FL, if not better this year.

If it's Josh Manley the guy looks legit. If we land him, along with Parris, Scelfo, and Morris, it's safe to say our recruiting haul from GA rivals that of our haul from FL, if not better this year.

I'll send you a PM ... its not him either.

Kadeem Murray OLB Stone Mountain, GA...same school as Our TE Commit Josh Parris

Nope its neither him nor Jenkins ... as far as I knew we were out of the Murray sweepstakes. When I was watching the Stephenson game from Friday evening we weren't even mentioned as one of his perspective schools if I recall correctly.

I forgot bout him being from georgia. He sounds like a good one coming into the program. Morris would be the cown jewel if we can recruit him here successfully.

I forgot bout him being from georgia. He sounds like a good one coming into the program. Morris would be the cown jewel if we can recruit him here successfully.
No he wouldn't Cali. His offer list isn't as impressive as others in the class.

Yes ... wasn't sure if this was "premium" ...

Whitehead would be a GET. Considered one of the best pass rushers in the state of GA. I guess without going into to too much detail, is it more than just a rumor or is there legit interest between both parties?

You serious about whitehead?

Texted from my Droid...

For or real or for fake about whitehead or the premium content thing?
about whitehead...just because that seems like a shock...a good shock though!

I know some parents that had heard he was talking to Parris about Cuse after their game ... I have not been able to confirm or deny that rumor thus far. I am trying to track down a co-worker that has a brother in-law coaching at Tucker, they are very familiar with MLK and Stephenson. Usually if I need dirt I go to him first, if I need west Georgia dirt I talk to my co-worker who has a son that plays at Grayson. High school football down here is discussed in depths down here that I never could have imagined. If I hear more to confirm or deny Whitehead rumors I will post them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom