Not to keep beating a dead horse but (Ticket Sales) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Not to keep beating a dead horse but (Ticket Sales)

Football competes with basketball. You can only go to the dome so many times

I get the dome frequency thing but to compare a November hoops game vs one of the last 2 home games of a 7-2, 13th ranked fb team is silly.

Regular season hoops might be THE most insignificant regular season on sports. In the end, win a few key games and go .500 in conference and you get into the tourney.

Can't believe I missed this thread and the opportunity to woo you all with my brilliant insights......:rolleyes:

And that has to be a record for the board's oldest thread bump.

Holy Szymt. I didn’t even realize it was old. I read the first page, then skipped to the end, figured it was just a hot mess in the middle.

Had I not seen this post, I would have never known the difference.

Note to self, look at the date. Or that little icon that shows you posted in said thread.

Another fun fact... I had no kids when this thread started. Now I have 3 and launched my own firm. Time flies!
Another not so fun fact. My waist went from

1541682718940.jpeg

To
1541682814824.jpeg

I trust Jeremy’s assessment since he is living in the lions den.
I think fan support from basketball onlys would come if we had a decade of 7 win each year football.
We need to win to get bandwagons.

Holy Szymt. I didn’t even realize it was old. I read the first page, then skipped to the end, figured it was just a hot mess in the middle.

Had I not seen this post, I would have never known the difference.

Note to self, look at the date. Or that little icon that shows you posted in said thread.
I made it 2/3 of the way through the 1st page before I saw the date. Not cool people, not cool!

Another fun fact... I had no kids when this thread started. Now I have 3 and launched my own firm. Time flies!

Me too (about the kids, not launching my own firm).

I agree. It pains me to say that my fiancee is a "basketball only". Hoping for a big victory Thursday to speed up her conversion.

I'm also happy to update this post from page 1 in this thread. My wife (aforementioned fiancee in August 2011) is no longer a basketball only. Having 3 kids in 3 years (no twins) played a small part in her conversion.

Sleep deprivation did wonders in convincing her to sit through some of the ~4 hour rock fight/nut kicks in the Shafer era.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom