Not to keep beating a dead horse but (Ticket Sales) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Not to keep beating a dead horse but (Ticket Sales)

Football competes with basketball. You can only go to the dome so many times
The first three checks i write each year:

1. The “Tristan please come back” fund
2. Football seasons
3. Hoops seasons

Am I in the minority?

Last edited:
Seven years later, we’re not top 5, but we’re top 15 and we’re struggling to hit 40k this Friday. Rocco said “maybe”. Nope.
How do you even remember this thread haha

Football competes with basketball. You can only go to the dome so many times
Oh man, nobody told me this. What is the limit, so I don't waste my appearances on meaningless games.

We did not get bad and lose attendance over night , what makes you think it will come back over night ?

2. Football seasons
3. Hoops seasons

Am I in the minority?
LoL. Tristan....

I don't understand the parking complaints.

I park on Lancaster or by the Ed Smith school, then have a nice walk by all the houses where I used to puke and pee in the yards. Sorry about that if you lived in this neighborhood about 10 years ago.

I've parked at 11:30 and been sitting on a silver bleacher by 11:50 for a noon start.

Right down Westcott and I'm on 690 10 minutes after the game.
I park on Genesee Street down near planned parenthood and the genesee grand. Nice 12 minute walk and I’m on the quad. Smell the tailgates, park for free, and pull out with virtually no traffic. Wouldn’t do it any other way. I know for a fact I beat people out who are in the garages etc that pay to sit through that.

I never understood the gripe, but I respect the opinions. But, why isn’t this an excuse during basketball?

Good time to share my favorite meme created by yours truly... :)

8504B844-0BB0-4ECD-8311-0FCB9CF96C90.jpeg

I park on Genesee Street down near planned parenthood and the genesee grand. Nice 12 minute walk and I’m on the quad. Smell the tailgates, park for free, and pull out with virtually no traffic. Wouldn’t do it any other way. I know for a fact I beat people out who are in the garages etc that pay to sit through that.

I never understood the gripe, but I respect the opinions. But, why isn’t this an excuse during basketball?

Good time to share my favorite meme created by yours truly... :)

View attachment 143798
Let me add to that:

1. It was so hot I needed an IV!
2. The traffic was so bad it took us 17 minutes to get home!
3. It might be dark!
4. It might rain!
5. They need to install handrails so I can get to my seat!
6. Oh my gawd, I might have to walk uphill!

Locals.

There’s a few people I know and who are friends of mine and alums of the school that just aren’t that into football and also can’t pay attention for 3.5 to 4 hours, yet somehow they watch baseball.

2. Football seasons
3. Hoops seasons

Am I in the minority?
Where do I send my donation to the Stan fund?

I think Jeremy started this thread 14 days into the board.

The good 'ol days before this board was barely official. I remember Bees PM'ing me those days asking me how I found this site. I simply typed it in.

There’s a few people I know and who are friends of mine and alums of the school that just aren’t that into football and also can’t pay attention for 3.5 to 4 hours, yet somehow they watch baseball.

Those people are the worst.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom