Notre Dame Gameday... | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just getting beat in every facet of the game right now.

Sadly, our defensive front, and lack of WRs outside of Gadsden are getting exposed today.

We might want to look at the real problem here. Our lines can't play with them.
I’m not accepting that. Our OL is the same size as them. We have a QB who is 5/14 with 35 yards who doesn’t want to run

Can't wait for maybe 5 more runs by Tucker and more hobbling around for Shrader

Schrader can't run which makes him a below average QB.
Our DL isn't big enough, and our coaches make 2 or 3 bad choices against good teams makes for a difficult lift.

Going for it on fourth and seven and allowing Notre Dame great field position was an insane decision.
May be worse coaching considering the circumstances and the way our offense has been playing then allowing 20 seconds to go off the clock last week

I’m not calling for GS to be benched bc he’s a bad qb today. I’m calling for him to be benched bc he is obviously hurt
One is related to the other

Maybe. But if they can win more, they will be doing it without the support of fans like you. I would never want to play on a team with guys like you.
You don’t think the defense is getting pissed off with the offense for the second straight game? They gift us a second half Pick to the 50 and what do we do with it?

Come on guys don’t lose hope. We’re down 2 scores. We need to stop to start the third quarter and then play our game.

I don 't know. Maybe they unlike fans, know what they have behind him.
Similar to the arguments about why Tucker didn't get more touches and/or get benched due to injuries last week... But one week later he seems fine, and he's still not getting touches.

Coaches aren't perfect. Nobody is.

7-5. Same old Cuse,

It was fun to pretend we were good for a couple weeks though, so I’m grateful for that.

7-5 would still be better than a lot of our past teams lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors