Notre Dame Gameday... | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch the clip. He would 100 percent have been pulled in the nfl. We all know it
You mean when he fell? Could it be he lost his balance? You really think Dino would play a kid with a concussion? If so, we should fire him immediately.

They are physically superior and just have to run to win. We still lack size and depth on d line. We can win 8 this year though which most of us would have taken before the season started so I’m not going to lose my sh** over it today.

Similar to the arguments about why Tucker didn't get more touches and/or get benched due to injuries last week... But one week later he seems fine, and he's still not getting touches.

Coaches aren't perfect. Nobody is.
Of course they aren't. But they know their personnel more than some fans on an internet site do.

If you think Dino is not going to keep going to the Shrader well, you are crazy. Unless GS is unconscious, Dino is sticking with him.

Forget about this game. We're getting manhandled. I'm worried about limping to the end of the season. I hope 2-2, 8-4 .

GS coming back to earth playing against good teams who could have seen that coming.
LOL How about the rest of our offense coming back to earth. We center on the qb. Our lines can't compete with the better lines. And other than one wide out, out wide outs can't get open.

7-5. Same old Cuse,

It was fun to pretend we were good for a couple weeks though, so I’m grateful for that.
Say goodbye to this level crowd for 2 years

I hope we have some offensive adjustments to make at halftime.

Seems like we've lacked answers these past two weeks, and get stuck being one-dimensional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom